OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

nike is probably monitoring this thread and increased the price cuz of all the hype

nike is probably monitoring this thread and increased the price cuz of all the hype

125!? I guess they couldn't wait until next year for the price increase.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AZP

good for them, and for me. 125 for these? No thanks.

Originally Posted by AZP

good for them, and for me. 125 for these? No thanks.

Originally Posted by AZP

I was thinking the very same thing... In that video above how much does the suggested retail on the box say?

Originally Posted by AZP

I was thinking the very same thing... In that video above how much does the suggested retail on the box say?

Man. There are no HOH here in Fresno lol. So much for the Weathermans. And the Nerfs are gonna be select Nike Outlets only? ): The closest Nike Outlet from me is probably like 45 minutes away.

Man. There are no HOH here in Fresno lol. So much for the Weathermans. And the Nerfs are gonna be select Nike Outlets only? ): The closest Nike Outlet from me is probably like 45 minutes away.

Back
Top Bottom