OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NobleMan

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

@FLunlocked just tweeted the weatherman are going to be $125 smh

nike is on crack may
yes indeed they are... Didn't Durant say he wants his kicks to b under $100? There in a reg orange box.... What justifies the markup..pretty much Durant and Nike are telling all the less fortunate kids that's his team colors are in there price range but wen it comes to exclusive colors ya can't have them at a reasonable price.... Smh

Originally Posted by NobleMan

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

@FLunlocked just tweeted the weatherman are going to be $125 smh

nike is on crack may
yes indeed they are... Didn't Durant say he wants his kicks to b under $100? There in a reg orange box.... What justifies the markup..pretty much Durant and Nike are telling all the less fortunate kids that's his team colors are in there price range but wen it comes to exclusive colors ya can't have them at a reasonable price.... Smh

$125 for the weathermans and you know they will go for $200-300+ on ebay and other reseller sites
frown.gif

$125 for the weathermans and you know they will go for $200-300+ on ebay and other reseller sites
frown.gif

I seriously hate this.

1. PG plaza tells me "we don't know if we are getting them....i called after it was posted that some one else called and was told they are getting them
2. They don't know when they are going to open??? what????
3. The Price hike all of a sudden?

I am officially not buying the weatherman thank you nike and house of hoops for ruining this for me.  I would be fine with $100 but that is my threshold for shoes I am honestly buying for no other reason then to casually wear (unless they are dress shoes).  How do you not know when you open? how do you tell one person you are getting them....and tell others you don't know?  Whatever eff this

end rant

I seriously hate this.

1. PG plaza tells me "we don't know if we are getting them....i called after it was posted that some one else called and was told they are getting them

I am officially not buying the weatherman thank you nike and house of hoops for ruining this for me.  I would be fine with $100 but that is my threshold for shoes I am honestly buying for no other reason then to casually wear (unless they are dress shoes).  How do you not know when you open? how do you tell one person you are getting them....and tell others you don't know?  Whatever eff this

end rant

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I seriously hate this.

end rant

That sucks. This would have been my first effort trying to go to that HOH.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I seriously hate this.

end rant

That sucks. This would have been my first effort trying to go to that HOH.

I'd be in for 125 for either...lol

but 90 for weatherman and 125 for nerfs makes sense to me...

I'd be in for 125 for either...lol

but 90 for weatherman and 125 for nerfs makes sense to me...

The special box is a cool concept...but a $35 price hike for a foam ball and plastic hoop.....that I have no use for is a lil drastic I would rather the regular box and. $90 price tag

The special box is a cool concept...but a $35 price hike for a foam ball and plastic hoop.....that I have no use for is a lil drastic I would rather the regular box and. $90 price tag

Back
Top Bottom