OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Yeah just checked back again and I copped a second size 11 plus saw that LeBron 9 Freegums were $99.97 added that to my cart also!! Two shoes for the price of one LBJ 9.

Thanks for the post!!

X2 Thanks man, Had a size 11.5 in my cart and it was sold out... but got a size 11 and an 11.5 freegums #steal

Originally Posted by deucesole22

Yeah just checked back again and I copped a second size 11 plus saw that LeBron 9 Freegums were $99.97 added that to my cart also!! Two shoes for the price of one LBJ 9.

Thanks for the post!!

X2 Thanks man, Had a size 11.5 in my cart and it was sold out... but got a size 11 and an 11.5 freegums #steal

I know this isnt the right thread, but the KObe Style - Color # 488371-001 Black/Cool Grey-White are $83.00 on NDC. Near FSR

I know this isnt the right thread, but the KObe Style - Color # 488371-001 Black/Cool Grey-White are $83.00 on NDC. Near FSR

Have the entourages/laneys been up on NDC for a while? Just noticed them and picked up a pair. Heads up to all who were looking to cop.

Have the entourages/laneys been up on NDC for a while? Just noticed them and picked up a pair. Heads up to all who were looking to cop.

Originally Posted by dchilla8

mike miller and jr smith rocking the kd iv's tonight

First time JR wearing KDIV, the Team Oranges. Looks good.
pimp.gif

To anyone who copped an extra UT cw in a size 11 that is looking to sell them hit me up.  Nice pick up for all.

To anyone who copped an extra UT cw in a size 11 that is looking to sell them hit me up.  Nice pick up for all.

What pair is Durant wearing tonight? Missing out on the game right now but should be able to see the second half.

What pair is Durant wearing tonight? Missing out on the game right now but should be able to see the second half.

Wowww I think kd's wearing the "elites" that Leo Chang had in his hands a few pages back!!!!blk and gold.

I'm thinkin they'll eventually release to the public....one can only hope!!!

Wowww I think kd's wearing the "elites" that Leo Chang had in his hands a few pages back!!!!blk and gold.

I'm thinkin they'll eventually release to the public....one can only hope!!!

ones he is wearing tonight are black and orange.

players can't wear gold on shoes til they reach the finals.

Back
Top Bottom