OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Kobetafr

not the best picture but looks like a regular pair of KDs

ap-201205032116766023688.jpg
pimp.gif
matte black with hits of orange and laces. I would cop those if Nike released them.

Originally Posted by deucesole22

pimp.gif
matte black with hits of orange and laces. I would cop those if Nike released them.
Maybe that's the "Orioles" playoff colorway like last year? Other than the team black/orange strap that already released...

I refreshed NDC & a size 11 Texas was available...was able to checkout & get confirmation. Hope it goes through!

Originally Posted by deucesole22

pimp.gif
Maybe that's the "Orioles" playoff colorway like last year? Other than the team black/orange strap that already released...

I refreshed NDC & a size 11 Texas was available...was able to checkout & get confirmation. Hope it goes through!

^ Glad you were able to cop a pair. I was trying to double up after I saw the post earlier today but missed out.

^ Glad you were able to cop a pair. I was trying to double up after I saw the post earlier today but missed out.

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Just randomly did a refresh and was able to scoop up a pair!

Originally Posted by akrobystia

Just randomly did a refresh and was able to scoop up a pair!

You could pretty much iD what he wore last night. Not exact I'm sure but you can do an all black with orange accents.

You could pretty much iD what he wore last night. Not exact I'm sure but you can do an all black with orange accents.

One of those size 11 Texas pairs was probably from an order I cancelled last night. I made a different order that included the LBJ 9 Freegums and a pair of KD 4 Texas. Good thing one of you guys on here picked it up.

One of those size 11 Texas pairs was probably from an order I cancelled last night. I made a different order that included the LBJ 9 Freegums and a pair of KD 4 Texas. Good thing one of you guys on here picked it up.

Excited to be able to double up on the UT's. Now I can beat up my original pair.

Next on my list: Aunt Pearls, Both N7's, Navy/Orange, Scoring Title, Olympics, and maybe an MVP pair or Final's Elite.

What I own (all size 11): YOTD, BHM, ASG, UT (x2), Easter, Team Orange, Homes, Aways

It's crazy how I'm gonna end up with almost 15 CW's of these KD IV's

Excited to be able to double up on the UT's. Now I can beat up my original pair.

Next on my list: Aunt Pearls, Both N7's, Navy/Orange, Scoring Title, Olympics, and maybe an MVP pair or Final's Elite.

What I own (all size 11): YOTD, BHM, ASG, UT (x2), Easter, Team Orange, Homes, Aways

It's crazy how I'm gonna end up with almost 15 CW's of these KD IV's

^ I hope my order goes through. I was thinking the same thing. Wear my original pair more liberally and store the second.

The IVs are so sick. My pickup list for the KDs is very similar in addition to a few more GRs.

^ I hope my order goes through. I was thinking the same thing. Wear my original pair more liberally and store the second.

The IVs are so sick. My pickup list for the KDs is very similar in addition to a few more GRs.

wish i saw that they were on ndc before the vultures got them. i still need a size 9.

wish i saw that they were on ndc before the vultures got them. i still need a size 9.

Back
Top Bottom