OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Why is everyone stressing over the Rouges? (Mostly new faces) THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE TO EVERYONE with no problem. People are acting like they are limited and releasing like the Aunt Pearls or something. Be patient and you will be happy with the price you pay.

Originally Posted by rillo561

Never owned a pair of KD's but the rogues look dope, I may pick them up but I'm not losing sleep if I can't .

My mentality with just about any pair of sneakers these days

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by wtfchi

would you trade pearls for big bangs?
Whoever is getting the Big Bangs is getting a hell of a deal in my opinion.
Truth spoken.  I'd do it in a heartbeat and make sure I was looking over my back to make sure no one was following me home.

My other Weathermans came in earlier.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

I will not buy they hype. I will get these with ease when they release...everywhere.

Same here. It's ridiculous and getting old on hyping up almost every freaking shoe coming out.

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Originally Posted by deucesole22

To everyone that ordered the Tour Yellow the other day for 81, did your order ship yet? My order for my size 11 is still processing!! 
mad.gif
 I want them now!! At least by Monday next week.
Got shipping confirmation for my size 11 this am from shoebac...UPS ground, scheduled for monday delivery (TX to NJ)
Got the email earlier today. TX to the Bay Area. Mines get here next Tuesday on the 22nd, exactly on my bday. A bday gift to myself
grin.gif

Anywhere in L.A. That got the rogues in a size 13, need to get a
Pair b4 tonight cuz im leaving to pinas for my lolo's wake n funeral...all the help will be appreciated...thanks nt fam

Originally Posted by BrianOC41

Latest pick ups
Nice pick up on the Tours. Navy laces look good on em too. I'm gonna try yellow laces, then navy, and maybe (photo) blue lace switches on em also when I get them.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

Anywhere in L.A. That got the rogues in a size 13, need to get a
Pair b4 tonight cuz im leaving to pinas for my lolo's wake n funeral...all the help will be appreciated...thanks nt fam

Not from LA but I suggest checking out a lot of the SoCal Sheiks or mom n pop shops. You gotta do a lot of calling around so you don't waste your gas.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Sole supremacy already selling the rogues for almost $50 bucks more then the yotd. That's crazy. I like the rogues but if I had to pick one. Yotd for me easily.

lol they are cashing in all the dumb hypebeast, i guess if your stupid enough to pay ridiculously over retail for these you deserve to get ripped off

It's all about supply and demand along with how much you want to spend and how bad you want them. I just sold one pair for a very good price...

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Truth spoken.  I'd do it in a heartbeat and make sure I was looking over my back to make sure no one was following me home.
laugh.gif
Yep, but just to be sure, we're talking about the All-Star Lebron 9s, right?

Yeah I'd take that for my AP's for sure.  Both dope shoes but I'd end up rocking the BB's more.
Wore my YOTDs again.  They kinda look bland when you take em out of the box but they really are amazing in some sunlight

Wore Homes today, will double up when they hit outlet prices...Rogue Greens will be had for under retail via coupon soon enough, no rush.

-Pete

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Originally Posted by jusbekicks

where did pearls drop I couldnt find them anywhere?

Niketown and HOH only
Obviously this make them limited but HOW LIMITED?
I was wondering the same thing? If they only released at those two stores and not online.... They have to be fairly limited

Back
Top Bottom