OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by blacklion23

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...v-rogue-undftd-size-10-5
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Stores need to hurry up and get these quick. So these resellers can tuck their tails with shame....

you got 3 pairs of weathermans and they're all sitting DS? where the damn things, they're beautiful!

Originally Posted by jst628

you got 3 pairs of weathermans and they're all sitting DS? where the damn things, they're beautiful!
I don't imagine Dean can wear all 3 pairs from the looks of it, but best believe he'll bust 'em out once the weather and timing is perfect.  My guy Dean has some pretty clean fits.

For all you serious KD guys in here, do any of you around the country see grey/del sols sitting in your local spots? PM me if you have more specific info.

Thanks,
Rich

i guess my 9 pairs of Lebron 9's are worthless............................ should have bought KD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those weatherman's...making me want to hunt down a pair!

Thanks for comments on the Homes back there...speaking of those, via CorkCloth:
Ontario mills
1 (909) 980-2448
KD's ADDITIONAL 20%off
KDIV $74.99 (473679-100)

Homes for $60 plus shipping, hope yall can get your size!

-Pete

Originally Posted by top contender

nice collections l Knicks Fresh Knick & Jada2001Retro!!!!!!!! u make me jealous

frown.gif
 At all of the Weatherman's when I have none, but good stuff bros. I'm on the fence about the Rogue Green's though. Does anybody have any DSLR pics that are going to make me change my mind? Lol

Originally Posted by fLiPnOtiZe

Those weatherman's...making me want to hunt down a pair!

Thanks for comments on the Homes back there...speaking of those, via CorkCloth:
Ontario mills
1 (909) 980-2448
KD's ADDITIONAL 20%off
KDIV $74.99 (473679-100)

Homes for $60 plus shipping, hope yall can get your size!

-Pete

Props Pete. I live in SoCal and pickin em up after work.....

Sizes 11 and up remain for the homes at Ont Mills and they do phone orders. Ask for Aaron or Jason. Mad cool

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by jst628

I don't imagine Dean can wear all 3 pairs from the looks of it, but best believe he'll bust 'em out once the weather and timing is perfect.  My guy Dean has some pretty clean fits.

For all you serious KD guys in here, do any of you around the country see grey/del sols sitting in your local spots? PM me if you have more specific info.

Thanks,
Rich
I'd like to know, too. I would scoop them up right now.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

really guys who should have won mvp?

2 game winners

Dal and LAL.

nice homes back there

#whynottttttt

and my aunt pearls
The WM's are fire. I shoulda got em at retail when they released
mad.gif

I'm still mad at missing out on the Pearls. Nike SF's Twitter RSVP is crap!! Nike needs to do a QS online release for the Pearls if they really 
cared about raising awareness.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Mine & my bros KD collection.
I'm guessing the back row is yours and front is your bro's. How much can I get a pair of WM's for? On the low with the swoosh discount of course
wink.gif

just messin with ya jada lol

Is $270 a good price for the Galaxys?? Also, are there any fake floating around out there, I don't want to get scammed.

I'm in Texas right now and I stumbled upon a FSR of white N7sThey are taking calls and shipping.Here you go! #Your WelcomeNike Factory StoreSan Marcos3939 Interstate 35 N, Suite 798San Marcos, TX 78666(512)353-8500

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

I'm in Texas right now and I stumbled upon a FSR of white N7sThey are taking calls and shipping.Here you go! #Your WelcomeNike Factory StoreSan Marcos3939 Interstate 35 N, Suite 798San Marcos, TX 78666(512)353-8500

you sure N7s or home

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

you sure N7s or home
yeah i dont think there anyway its N7 especially at a factory store unless Nike made a huge mistake

Back
Top Bottom