OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

called on the phone. Lady told me they had size 9 avail in white and black... Way to small for my feet and didn't even bother ordering to try to sell or trade. Thatsr not my thing. So mad...

NDC came through for me like always. Only if they released the Aunt Pearls online on NDC. Nike please do a QS online release for those. I need and want those in my collection.

I feel you guys who got all those errors though. Servers go in shock trying to process all the people trying to submit orders.

I would be so pissed if I missed out on the N7's. Been waiting since the original release date back on April 1st.

Was able to cop the blacks, need some help with the whites if anyone is letting their sz 11 go.

NDC has totally F$&^#%$ed us again.... Had the whites in cart litereally with 4 seconds of tweet and error after error and error......... Tried paying with CC and PayPal but NO GO. Unreal!

I said F these when I found out my employee store wasn't getting these. Too much heat coming out to be worried about these. I can't believe it because they got the Aunt Pearls! Copped the Cyber Pack Penny's instead

I've never been so mad about missing a release.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

just curious, anyone who didn't use paypal that were successful?

I used my CC..always have the number ready to copy and paste. Address is already stored on my NDC account. I always check out in under a minute. 

Now I'm forced to find a reseller.. Man.. Even worse since I never buy from ebay and never sell shoes I don't have an ebay or paypal acct so I have to wait for someone to throw a pair on craigslist....

And the outlets not doin phone orders for these is just ridiculous. i just called an outlet that had 11 prs in the black in my sz and they wouldnt sell em to me. they said sunday. so now these outlets are gonna get bombarded sunday....employees will get pissed and peoplewill still miss the shoe. just sell the damn things. ive never seen a company push away my money more than nike...

I wouldn't be so upset if I just missed them cause they sold out... I'm pissed because of the errors.. You would think a billion dollar empire like Nike could get some decent servers.

Back
Top Bottom