OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

yes! was finally able to get both pairs in a 10.5. I was on google chrome for the most part and everytime i would check out i would get an error code. so i went on safari and both went through right away with no errors.

GARRR almost got that quasi-restock. Had to run a mad dash around the house to find my debit card because I hadn't memorized my new info yet haha.

Originally Posted by mjpaftermath04

Hopefully everyone is able to cop of the re-stock thing.
That's what I was thinking too. I hope they don't pull that eastbay mass cancellation stuff. But it seems like they were pretty careful in updating the stock. I refreshed at least 25 times (between the blk and wht) and each time it would give a unique size/amount so hopefully that's a good sign. *fingers crossed*

Just realized there is a white colorway, looks 10000x better.

I was able to reserve a black pair for Niketown later today, will try to swap them with someone.

Originally Posted by crystal lakes

I'm. Out here now. Those dudes from kickscrew miami or whoever is payn work3ers that was trucks 20bucks to cop multi pairs.... and others are doing the same. Because it was 1 per person.... they still have a good size run at 9:15am.....the jackets and shorts to match these are dope!

Sn... when I was payn for my kicks on of the emplyees slippd and said *who won the raffle!*,and the manager lookd at dude like he was gonna get fired...lol. so I know for a fact they received the whites but kept them to fam and friends....
laugh.gif
I probably saw you. I'm cool with those boys. I showed up with Freshwater Griffeys and a Polo Bear shirt with my brother wearing the South Beach slides.

so i got a order confirmation for both pairs at like 1:55 smh if it went through maybe i deserved it for literally refreshing 50+ times

Originally Posted by h22809

Brandon,
I was successful with 1 of each on same order if that is your question.

No I was more so asking if anyone placed two separate orders can you call them and ship them together. I got next day on the blacks and ground on the whites then realized I had to pay 8 bucks for ground 
eyes.gif
. I want to call and see if I could get the white pair and black shipped together... Has anyone ever tried this? I've done it with Eastbay before adding to orders and changing shipping but never nike...

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Brandon,

No I was more so asking if anyone placed two separate orders can you call them and ship them together. I got next day on the blacks and ground on the whites then realized I had to pay 8 bucks for ground 
eyes.gif
. I want to call and see if I could get the white pair and black shipped together... Has anyone ever tried this? I've done it with Eastbay before adding to orders and changing shipping but never nike...

I would wait until you get them and see if they'll refund you.  The last thing you want is for them to cancel the order and try reprocessing it.  Maybe that is how we got the restock!  Ha ha

missed out again, just got double the pain. and missed out on those questions last night, this has been a disappointing 12 hours.

As for the shipping question, I asked them to do that for me a few weeks ago and the rep told me that they didnt allow separate orders to be combined

Think I snagged the last pair on NDC. Got the black cw and received my order conf# email too. Pretty stoked! But waiting for the order to get canceled cos they "over sold" 

Wow this was crazy. Woke up 130 to see they released at 1 n sold out. Saw a white sz 10 only at 145, tried checking out 2-3 times, went through the 3rd time! Then went to check the black pair 10 min later and saw a fsr, copped a 9.5 and it went through! Got my confirmations. Sucks it was 2 separate orders but thank god i got through. Hopefully theyre not cancelled.

Got an NtLA RSVP on the whites and not blacks, so I decided to hit the outlet and copped both with ease. I disliked the whites from pics but they are beautiful up close. Would've copped for others but since I struck up a conversation w the manager behind the counter, I couldn't have gone stealth mode:frown:

The manager said they got 107 pairs of black and 78 pairs of whites. And Only one size 15 out of them all(black). The manager then explained that tHe reason why cabazon/camarillo got them is bc of the high concentration of native American population in those respective areas. (he said Shumash and another tribe)

Good luck to those still on the hunt!

Pics do these puppies no justice!!!both pairs have speckled soles and the white ones have speckles on the stars throughout the upper.

Originally Posted by M Bo

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Brandon,

eyes.gif

I would wait until you get them and see if they'll refund you.  The last thing you want is for them to cancel the order and try reprocessing it.  Maybe that is how we got the restock!  Ha ha
Yeah they wouldn't let me do it. Like CelticNation said they wouldn't let me do it. Guess I just have to be patient but I hate paying for ground shipping. I would of just paid the few extra bucks and at least got 2 day shipping but they wouldn't even let me upgrade shipping. He said they had to leave the order as is unless they cancel it and re process it. No thank you. 
I also asked him about the likely hood of cancelling orders and orders with a little o and Capital O and he told me that from what it looks like early that all orders should be fulfilled and that when more pairs came up it was more then likely from people giving up and clearing carts or from the system clearing carts while the website was down and when it went back up the sizes became available again. Fingers crossed but I won't be happy until I see that ship conf. 

Back
Top Bottom