OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

For those who phone ordered from the outlets, is a pending charge showing in your CC yet?
Yes it is for both my orders,and for the people asking az pairs.They have a bunch left.
2qjabl0.jpg

sm4k1v.jpg

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I think it's just you
laugh.gif
 haha just messin with you. Your opinion. Your two cents.

I'm gettin them and tryin to double up. No hypebeast here. Not a reseller. Just a real KD fan. The ST's will go great with my GS Warriors and Cal Bears clothing.
pimp.gif

OKC will win this series versus the Spurs. Guranteed.
I was thinking the same thing...kinda regret getting the entourages...but same boat as you, just a kd fan and im gonna keep them

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

Is the consensus these are still available? I don't want to cop off a reseller and regret.

def call tucson...what sz r u?

Originally Posted by ICantJumpMAN67

Originally Posted by deucesole22

I think it's just you
laugh.gif
 haha just messin with you. Your opinion. Your two cents.

I'm gettin them and tryin to double up. No hypebeast here. Not a reseller. Just a real KD fan. The ST's will go great with my GS Warriors and Cal Bears clothing.
pimp.gif

OKC will win this series versus the Spurs. Guranteed.
I was thinking the same thing...kinda regret getting the entourages...but same boat as you, just a kd fan and im gonna keep them

Got the Tours also. Just gonna alternate for home and away colors.

Originally Posted by CowColor

and their calling these limited look at how many pairs they got in stock

nobody but the 20 somethin outlets and ndc got any prs. still prolly about 5000-10000 prs total. still pretty limited

Yeah these aren't limited at all. Nike like always using their marketing do the selling.

DO NOT BUY FROM RESELLERS for these N7's. Call the outlet/factory stores first.

im just gonna break away from the N7 and ST for a second....UnDSed the aunt pearls today. Forgot i had an old acapulco gold shirt that match perfectly. The pearls were definitely a conversation starter every store i went to today.

Picked up the pine green/black IV's at the nike factory store. $74.99 + 30% = $52.49
pimp.gif
. Lace swapped to white laces and yellow laces(i was thinking sonics) to see how it looks. Definitely like both color laces on the pine greens.

ok back to the N7 and ST talk....

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

For those who phone ordered from the outlets, is a pending charge showing in your CC yet?
Yes it is for both my orders,and for the people asking az pairs.They have a bunch left.

hmm, I'm not seeing a pending charge yet. Hopefully it just means they didn't finish processing payments for all orders today. I should expect it tomorrow, but will give them a call to verify.

lace swaps make shoes look so much different and way better sometimes!!! We should have lace swap forum and for every shoe to get pics with all available laces!

I was looking forward to the 3 day weekend all last week and now it's bitting me in the *** cos I won't find out if my NDC order I placed Friday morning went through till Tuesday......

When you guys say "bunch" you make it seem like it means thousands
laugh.gif
AZ outlet has them,but what, maybe 2-4 dozen left? That's under 50 pairs if true...my point is...people are makingit seem like these are a GRv just because a handful of outlets in. The US still have some stock....besides the 2 phone #s I posted yesterday,and the Arizona outlet,who else has them? Becasically n one....all Ntowns are done,and id say about 75% of the outlets who received them are already sold out...the ONLY outlets left with them is about 4,maybe 5, and theiyre all in the midwest really...

I need to lock down my white pair now....limited or not,need both colorways...I think black pair fall into top 5 kd4 cw for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These shoes are still "limited" based on #s and amount of stores in the ENTIRE country that received them.....unless ndc really fulfills all these restocks
laugh.gif

Went to the Nike store at Sawgrass yesterday and didn't luck out and find any, these damn South FL heads man...

The N7s are definitely limited, just stating the facts. No overseas sites have them, no other store but Nike has it. You guys act like it's a GR and obtainable anywhere. This was actually a very strict release, only the stores on that list actually got them, no leaked pairs anywhere else. Doesn't happen often where only North America gets a shoe and no where else, not Europe, Asia or any online sites. Buy them while you can for retail is my only advice but by no means am I saying go on ebay or pay resellers because if you just do a little calling and research, I'm sure you can still find them for a good price

hopefully my orders for 10.5 in black and the white pair go thru on ndc. if not, no sweat. i like them but these werent a must have for me

All of you guys that's waiting on an email from NDC should at least expect something tomorrow. People have been off all weekend and today because of Memorial Day
Banks have been closed too if most of you were wondering why you haven't charged

Back
Top Bottom