OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by usood89

$%%$...wish i saw this thread yesterday..ordered reseller black n7 for 165 shipped....damn

Thats still not bad though, its a dope shoe and we've seen KD IV go for a lot more, retail would've been nice tho. Hopefully my order from NDC doesnt get canceled.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Went to the Nike store at Sawgrass yesterday and didn't luck out and find any, these damn South FL heads man...

my friend picked up a pair on Friday around 5 & he said there were about 15 left all white.

i was at saw grass on release date and after everybody got their pairs like 2-3 people went in and bought all the pairs that were left they came out with like 8 bags each !
then i look on fb groups and sure enough they posted them for sale every size !

Originally Posted by Beats05

I miss the days when individual colorways had their own threads. I can't find any info on the Rogues. Can anyone confirm that they actually are releasing in stores and online again? According to some folks on sole collector, they already dropped at some Shiekh's, NTLA, other retailers; then there were some online releases. I just want to know if I should wait this out or pay reseller prices right now. Thanks.
Me, too. That was so much better.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by Beats05

I miss the days when individual colorways had their own threads. I can't find any info on the Rogues. Can anyone confirm that they actually are releasing in stores and online again? According to some folks on sole collector, they already dropped at some Shiekh's, NTLA, other retailers; then there were some online releases. I just want to know if I should wait this out or pay reseller prices right now. Thanks.
Me, too. That was so much better.
rogues are gonna drop like the yotd did on a random day and they are gonna be everywhere
happy.gif

Went to the Nike store at Sawgrass yesterday and didn't luck out and find any, these damn South FL heads man...
I wish I would have know you wanted one. I would have hooked you up again.

the n7s are actually one of my favorite durants this year. i love the black ones. glad i was able to pick these up while i was out of town. other wise i wouldnt have been able to get them.

any other nike store carrying these? okc only has sz 8-9 and tuscon is off the hook busy\\\
or can anybody tell me how to store locate items?

Keep tryin those outlets in the Southwest NT fam!!! I just got me an 11.5 in black from NM...it aint a 12 but it will do!!

I ordered at 10:45am on friday..I really hope my order doesn't get cancelled cause these resellers can get pretty bogus. Oh how the shoe game evolved..

Originally Posted by JRShoeCollector

$%%$...wish i saw this thread yesterday..ordered reseller black n7 for 165 shipped....damn

Thats still not bad though, its a dope shoe and we've seen KD IV go for a lot more, retail would've been nice tho. Hopefully my order from NDC doesnt get canceled.
My black pair of N7's says being packed on the NDC site so that's a good sign my order will go through.
Check your order status!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

I wish I would have know you wanted one. I would have hooked you up again.
If yall see an Rogues pop up let me know

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

showing a 10 and 10.5 in black on ndc
Seems to be a glitch. These pop up but you cannot add to the cart.
It's one reason why we think a lot of orders will be cancelled tomorrow.

Kansas
Kansas City Factory Store
1803 Village W. Parkway, Space M-125
Kansas City, KS 66111
Tel: 913-788-7263

just called they pretty much have a FSR of the black N7

Kansas
Kansas City Factory Store
1803 Village W. Parkway, Space M-125
Kansas City, KS 66111
Tel: 913-788-7263

just called they pretty much have a FSR of the black N7

if im not mistaken thats one of the stores i called yesterday that wouldnt do phone orders. good luck for those trying tho.

an update from my phone order in NM

I ordered yesterday then last night it said they only charged my credit card 0 dollars from the store. I called this morning to double check and make sure my order went through and they confirmed that it did, not sure why the credit card info was showing that.

So if you ordered and your credit card is showing 0 your order still may be good. I am guessing it was something has something to do with the holidays

^ yes they will bill you when it ships tomorrow.

Incidetally, Tuscon has the white N-7 left but only 7, 8, 8.5 & 9.

Still cannot locate a sz 13 white.

Back
Top Bottom