OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

not feeling the straps.. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Ordered a sz 9 this morning for the N7 Black and just got a tracking number email about an hour ago. That's 2 pairs of sz 9s on the way..

nice wave. i'm still waiting to see if my order is going to get cancelled or if it is shipping out

my citysole order for the rogues has the in process message....i remember when i ordered the flint 13s on a restock they gave me a 20% off coupon code

^How I Missed That Online Drop, I Have No Idea
30t6p3b.gif
.......... Been Waiting On This Colorways Release Ever Since The First Pics Leaked
grin.gif

PS- This Lace Swap ALMOST Had Me Sold On These N7's...... Job Well Done Here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^How I Missed That Online Drop, I Have No Idea
30t6p3b.gif
.......... Been Waiting On This Colorways Release Ever Since The First Pics Leaked
grin.gif

PS- This Lace Swap ALMOST Had Me Sold On These N7's...... Job Well Done Here
pimp.gif

That lace swap makes me glad I decided to order both pairs (if my orders go through), the laces matching the straps really makes these pop.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Don't even want to wear my black pair until the whites come in now to do that lace swap. That is fire! A certain urban account near me was saying how with all the restocks on ndc they got like 2 fsr coming in and going to charge 200 bucks in store. I had to laugh. I was wearing my yotds and he was like come by Friday I'll have the n7s 200 out the door cousin. Can't stand that cousin stuff. Glad I don't frequent his store.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

A certain urban account near me was saying how with all the restocks on ndc they got like 2 fsr coming in and going to charge 200 bucks in store. I had to laugh. I was wearing my yotds and he was like come by Friday I'll have the n7s 200 out the door cousin. Can't stand that cousin stuff. Glad I don't frequent his store.

^That's What The Game Has Come To Now Huh?
30t6p3b.gif

Nike Needs To Put A QUICK End To Foulness Like That!

After months looking and deals falling through. I can finally say that I'm a proud owner of these! Had to do a buy and then a swap tonight to complete it.
smokin.gif

20g1c7n.jpg

Shout out and thank you to fellow NT'er xsalvioutlawx.

Order still preparing to ship from the ndc resfock on rd at 430pm cst... lets see what happens. order from tuscon shipped today according to one of the reps from the store. still awaiting email but card was charged. still only a pending payment in my paypal from ndc order which means not charged yet...

Originally Posted by waverder

Ordered a sz 9 this morning for the N7 Black and just got a tracking number email about an hour ago. That's 2 pairs of sz 9s on the way..

That's great news man!  

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 That was quickly shipped too!

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Order still preparing to ship from the ndc resfock on rd at 430pm cst... lets see what happens. order from tuscon shipped today according to one of the reps from the store. still awaiting email but card was charged. still only a pending payment in my paypal from ndc order which means not charged yet...

Same here. I even made an order for my bro using next day air just to see if they will ship them right away, but that too says preparing to ship.
eyes.gif

Nice pick up on those asgs... They were always ehh to me until I saw in person. Wish I got a pair on release.

Thanks s dubl.

I never had a chance at retail because I was on vacation and only the Lebrons released there. Been looking for them since but had to put a cap space that's why it was harder to find a pair.

Anyway, first time I saw them when picking up tonight and I wasn't disappointed at all. I knew they looked good from looking at the pics posted everywhere, but seeing them in person was something different. Haha. Just glad this hunt is over.

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

Thanks s dubl.

I never had a chance at retail because I was on vacation and only the Lebrons released there. Been looking for them since but had to put a cap space that's why it was harder to find a pair.

Anyway, first time I saw them when picking up tonight and I wasn't disappointed at all. I knew they looked good from looking at the pics posted everywhere, but seeing them in person was something different. Haha. Just glad this hunt is over.

Waitin for a pr of the asgs to arrive myself. Lovin urs tho. hope we all get those n7s. know im gettin a pr from the outlets for sure but want the ndc order as a moral victory. struck out on every release i really wanted since the red foams. used to b my go to spot. times they r a changin....

Originally Posted by ArmorRig

After months looking and deals falling through. I can finally say that I'm a proud owner of these! Had to do a buy and then a swap tonight to complete it.
smokin.gif

20g1c7n.jpg

Shout out and thank you to fellow NT'er xsalvioutlawx.

pimp.gif
 I'm jealous lol. Still looking for my pair

right on caleb4god! Hope we all get our pairs from ndc. Although I also have a black pair coming from the outlet, I'm hoping for even just the white pair going through on ndc so I could also play around with the laces.
happy.gif

Just keep looking RV019. You'll find one eventually.

Not sure why people are salty over a shop,or even an individiual getting multiple orders thru on NDC.....everyone,yes EVERYONE had a fair a chance at these,whether it was online,local outlet,or phone orders.

It says 1 per customer. Which simply means 1 Of each cw per order....if people took the RISK and ordered multiple times,and got thru,well good for them......I placed all my orders throughout Friday,Saturday,and even Sunday,and that was on nike.com alone....

Before ordering,I sent out group texts to over 10 people here on NT alone,let alone people who aren't on NT.....and I also posted outlet info of outlet that was taking orders on Sunday,as well posting an outlet regarding Monday phone orders,and another outlet who took orders starting yesterday.

I help when I can ...esp on this release... if I'm able to place multiple orders and have them shipped,I don't see the problem.

good luck to the rest waiting on shipping emails

Rogues in sz9.5 and I'm done with the IV line
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom