OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nice pick up on those asgs... They were always ehh to me until I saw in person. Wish I got a pair on release.
#THIS

Saw them in person this past weekend 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

If I miss out on the yeezys, Ill put that money toward getting those on eBay.

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Not sure why people are salty over a shop,or even an individiual getting multiple orders thru on NDC.....everyone,yes EVERYONE had a fair a chance at these,whether it was online,local outlet,or phone orders.

It says 1 per customer. Which simply means 1 Of each cw per order....if people took the RISK and ordered multiple times,and got thru,well good for them......I placed all my orders throughout Friday,Saturday,and even Sunday,and that was on nike.com alone....

Before ordering,I sent out group texts to over 10 people here on NT alone,let alone people who aren't on NT.....and I also posted outlet info of outlet that was taking orders on Sunday,as well posting an outlet regarding Monday phone orders,and another outlet who took orders starting yesterday.

I help when I can ...esp on this release... if I'm able to place multiple orders and have them shipped,I don't see the problem.

good luck to the rest waiting on shipping emails

Rogues in sz9.5 and I'm done with the IV line
pimp.gif

I'm not salty at all. I got my pairs. My boy got his pairs and my nephew was even able to grab a pair. It was perfect. No leg work running around or anything. I just thought it was funny that the shop got 2 fsr to double up in store. I'm the last dude to hate on people copping multiples or reselling. Just because I don't do something I'm not going to be upset at someone else for doing it. Even when I miss out you were just on it harder then me. I hate when people say report them and all that other crap. Do y'all.

glad you and everyone around you got them
pimp.gif

People cannot hate on a person,or a store ordering multiple pairs....EVERYONE could have ordered more than once,but CHOSE not to.

People especially cant be mad at stores for obtaining a "limited" shoe and selling for more....do you know how many dozens of sneakers they end up with that they LOSE money on? They have to recoup lost profit by going out their way and getting other shoes that arent sent to them

A shoe like n7s,m that ONLY Nike stores received is a GREAT look if the store can obtain them,esp. FSRs, which is impressive
laugh.gif

So now we are supposed to care about a stores profit gain or loss and be OK when they price hike a shoe to make up for it? I'm sure you can run a sound business wo doing Shady practices.Deadstockshoes is a good example

Originally Posted by gzagenius

So now we are supposed to care about a stores profit gain or loss and be OK when they price hike a shoe to make up for it? I'm sure you can run a sound business wo doing Shady practices.Deadstockshoes is a good example

Deadstockshoes customer service sucks and when releases are hyped they raise prices past retail too, it may not be ebay rape but anything over retail is rape to me especially for retailers, 2 each their own tho, I hate resellers from a sneakerhead persective, but understand a hustle is a hustle, and if people buying there's always gonna be sum1 selling, but 4 me either I cop for retail or I ain't coppin

shady practices? Whats shady in a store BUYING from NIKE.COM?...they are a customer to nike.com just like any one of us here

MSRP= Merchants (I believe) Suggested Retail Price.

I don't mind people charging whatever they want. I don't HAVE to pay it.

They have a business to run.

Both my orders for each CW of N7 still state in progress, but the charges/auths for each order on paypal seem to have "disappeared".  Not looking good, although I am hardly surprised.  Guess it may just mean more funds avail. for ST3 or USAs.

As for this whole reseller bit, let's just give it a rest.  Decent arguments can be made for both sides of this.  Bickering about it isn't going to stop it, and people are gonna get their hustle/resell/whatever you want to call it on, regardless of what a small percentage of us think.   Bottom line is, for those unwilling, unable, or otherwise not putting in "work" to get their stuff, resellers offer an easy, albeit expensive alternative for those who are WILLING participants.

Thought it was manufactors suggested retail price & I get stores scooping them up and selling them in store. I was more so even in my first post saying your not doing me a favor and I hate when I walk into a store being a black dude and immediately get hit with my cousin I got the fire for you then try to sell me on I got you 200 out the door from all the pairs I snagged online. Get out of here.

MSRP is SUGGESTED PRICE....the store did not get the usual wholesale price on these sicne it was NIEK ONLY type of release...so they paid MSRP, andn ow charging whatever THEY want....peopel are not FORCED to buy anything from anyone.

Move on people....I am ONE person, and ended up with 8+ pairs from my computer and phone and still have 2 orders processing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ha! Didn't even notice I spelled it wrong. Oh well. The one time I wish auto spell worked for me and yeah it feels like that except its a 60 year old middle eastern guy.

Hustle Or No Hustle, A Retail Store Shouldn't Be Allowed To Cop Up FSR's Of Nike Releases And Turn Around And Hike The Price Up To Double On Them Out Of Their Retail Locations IMO. Regardless Of How You Put It, By Allowing This To Happen, Nike Only Encourages This Behavior At These Shady Retail Spots, And It Perpetuates Into All Big Releases........ It's Similar To The Shops That Require You To Purchase Other Nike Gear In Order To Have A Chance At Purchasing The Hot Release At The Time
30t6p3b.gif
I Understand That Not All Releases These Shops Get Are Hot Sellers, And Thus The Store Needs To Make Profits Where They Can, But Why Should The CONSUMER Be Punished For This? Product Sitting On Shelf Is Just Part Of Retail Business, And Always Has Been With Things Like Shoes And Clothing. I've Never Once Walked Into An Electronics Store To Pickup The Newest Flatscreen TV On The Market And Been Told, "Sir, You're Gonna Need To Pickup The First 3 Seasons Of Friends On DVD In Order To Have A Shot At Purchasing This TV. Oh Yeah, AND I'm Gonna Charge You Above Retail!".... #@% Just Don't Work That Way!

MSRP Is Set On Product In The Retail Industry In Order To Maintain A Fair And Competitive Market. These Retail Shops Turning Into What In Essence Is Just Another "Reseller" Is A Major Flaw In The Shoe Game Right Now.

You Wanna Copy Up FSR's And Flip Em At Double The Price? Cool! By All Means, GET YOUR GRIND ON! But IMO Don't Sit Up At A Retail Shop That Gets Regular Direct Shipments Of Nike Product And Try To Take My Pockets For DOUBLE What A Release Just Sold At OUTLETS For
laugh.gif
..... That Mess Is Just Shameless And Should Be Left For Ebay, CL, The Forums And Other AFTER MARKET Outlets
eyes.gif

And Ya'll Can Save All That, "You're Just Mad Cuz You Slept And Others Jumped On The Opportunity", I Passed On These Without Regret, Even Tho I Wasn't Included In That NT Family Text From JOE!
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

cmon Keenan you know Id keep you in the loop if I heard from you more often...I hear from you,then you go MIA for 6+ months at a time
laugh.gif

I text people who I speak to DAILY,which is 10+ people, everyday,easily....Names come to mind when you speak to the person regularly, no?

Everyone I texted was bale to get multiples if they wanted, whether it was NDC,or at an outlet...I know for a fact,info I posted on this thread, people were bale to get theirs, no? I did what I can...no one can help everyone....impossible
laugh.gif

you got my # too bro
laugh.gif

^LMAO.... I Was Just Foxin' Wit You My Dude!

No Hard Feelings At All
wink.gif

*You And Kal Keep Holdin Out On That AJKO Love Tho And Your Boy Might Be Singing A Different Tune
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

^^ Yeah Joe was texting me every time they restocked time and time again lol and when i gave him info for a other spot he was on it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Goes both ways 
wink.gif

KD is currently my favorite player in the league its just so hard to get a pair of these with resellers on the hunt...smh

Originally Posted by smurfdavid

^^ Yeah Joe was texting me every time they restocked time and time again lol and when i gave him info for a other spot he was on it 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Goes both ways 
wink.gif

Believe Me, I've Benefited From Joe Knowledge Drops On My Fair Share Of Occasions
wink.gif
Dude Is ALWAYS Looking Out For Others Here On NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

He's Good Peeps No Question And One Of The Better Contributors To This Community

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Goes both ways 
wink.gif

Believe Me, I've Benefited From Joe Knowledge Drops On My Fair Share Of Occasions
wink.gif

He's Good Peeps No Question And One Of The Better Contributors To This Community
anytime bro...you too D,thnaks for the outlet info
pimp.gif

Gotta give back to the community whenever possible, A LOT of people look out here on NT,esp. in this thread...too bad other forums have changed and people are cut throat now
30t6p3b.gif

Keen, hmu on my cell....or PM me...

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Goes both ways 
wink.gif

wink.gif

Very True Hey JOE How about those SOUTH BEACHES FSR COMING SOON 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wink.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom