OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Hopefully I get them without any problems . I can't see myself paying over $400 for this shoe. The EBay resellers have already started with the hype.

Hopefully I get them without any problems . I can't see myself paying over $400 for this shoe. The EBay resellers have already started with the hype.

Tried these on today to get a feel for size in preparation for the exclusive, and found the strap system digging into my arch when trying on my native size 11.  They didnt have any 11.5s, but the 12s, while too long, alleviated the pressure in the arch. Will have to find an 11.5 and hopefully its just right

Tried these on today to get a feel for size in preparation for the exclusive, and found the strap system digging into my arch when trying on my native size 11.  They didnt have any 11.5s, but the 12s, while too long, alleviated the pressure in the arch. Will have to find an 11.5 and hopefully its just right

Went to 21 Mercer - said they were getting the Nerfs but that they will not necessarily come out on 12/17 -just thought I'd share

Went to 21 Mercer - said they were getting the Nerfs but that they will not necessarily come out on 12/17 -just thought I'd share

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

^ There was a Christmas Day ZKD3. I don't see why there wouldn't be a CD IV.

Nike probably planned out the colorways well before the start of the regular season (or when the regular season normally starts when there isn't a lockout).

there was a xmas KD3 because the Thunder had a planned game on xmas, their game this year was just added to the schedule for xmas, therefore there might not have been an xmas pair made to release to the public. 
nerd.gif

I just assumed that if there is a Christmas Day colorway coming out, Nike might have already planned it out in advance before even knowing the schedule. Just in case. Since they did one with the 3's.

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

^ There was a Christmas Day ZKD3. I don't see why there wouldn't be a CD IV.

Nike probably planned out the colorways well before the start of the regular season (or when the regular season normally starts when there isn't a lockout).

there was a xmas KD3 because the Thunder had a planned game on xmas, their game this year was just added to the schedule for xmas, therefore there might not have been an xmas pair made to release to the public. 
nerd.gif

I just assumed that if there is a Christmas Day colorway coming out, Nike might have already planned it out in advance before even knowing the schedule. Just in case. Since they did one with the 3's.

the KD 4s will be my first Durant signiture shoe
pimp.gif
 hopefully i can get my hands on some of the limited releases that are coming out
ohwell.gif

the KD 4s will be my first Durant signiture shoe
pimp.gif
 hopefully i can get my hands on some of the limited releases that are coming out
ohwell.gif

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nerfs turned out to be the Christmas shoe. It would make sense, seeing the ties between Xmas and toys...

I wouldn't be surprised if the Nerfs turned out to be the Christmas shoe. It would make sense, seeing the ties between Xmas and toys...

Originally Posted by theotherjd

That makes sense

That makes sense

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

That makes sense
Yeah, I'm thinking the Nerfs got pushed back to be the Christmas shoes(HOH and Nike saying their not getting them? Something isn't right). Even when the BrootiPoo(sp) told us about coppers, he said if the NBA has a season so I think Nike may release them later.  

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

That makes sense
Yeah, I'm thinking the Nerfs got pushed back to be the Christmas shoes(HOH and Nike saying their not getting them? Something isn't right). Even when the BrootiPoo(sp) told us about coppers, he said if the NBA has a season so I think Nike may release them later.  

Definitely good connection , but unless they get pushed 8 days later ( i doubt it) they should get released on the 17th and may a christmas shoe on christmas day?

Back
Top Bottom