OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Bojangles1992

Yea thats the one I was planning on goin to. i hope she just don't kno what she's talking about 

I was gonna swing through PG around 11 or 12 see if there were sizes left.....this sucks

Originally Posted by Bojangles1992

Yea thats the one I was planning on goin to. i hope she just don't kno what she's talking about 

I was gonna swing through PG around 11 or 12 see if there were sizes left.....this sucks

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad to see other hoh getting the weathermans and nerfs..

are them yotr joints gonna drop also this month? if so wow nike w.t.h?

Nah, the Year of the Dragons are not dropping this month. People referring to "Chinas" are talking about the Lebron 9 Chinas that are also dropping on the 17th.
Originally Posted by shindo03

^dude he's talking about the Lebrons not the KDIV's and No the lebrons are not GR

I didn't know about the LeBron's. Not interested in those. He should of specified. This is the KD IV thread.

Almost had me in panic mode. I don't even know how I'm going to get the Nerf's. Let alone the YOTD's if they dropped on the same day. (Depending on the kind of release)

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

glad to see other hoh getting the weathermans and nerfs..

are them yotr joints gonna drop also this month? if so wow nike w.t.h?

Nah, the Year of the Dragons are not dropping this month. People referring to "Chinas" are talking about the Lebron 9 Chinas that are also dropping on the 17th.
Originally Posted by shindo03

^dude he's talking about the Lebrons not the KDIV's and No the lebrons are not GR

I didn't know about the LeBron's. Not interested in those. He should of specified. This is the KD IV thread.

Almost had me in panic mode. I don't even know how I'm going to get the Nerf's. Let alone the YOTD's if they dropped on the same day. (Depending on the kind of release)

I've never been to the HoH at PG but I planned on going, I hope they get em. I'm at school now though, is it true there is a HoH in North Carolina?

I've never been to the HoH at PG but I planned on going, I hope they get em. I'm at school now though, is it true there is a HoH in North Carolina?

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Theres three of them Winston Salem, Charlotte, and Raleigh... 

Come on man you go to school in NC you should know about that if you really wanted to get these shoes

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Theres three of them Winston Salem, Charlotte, and Raleigh... 

Come on man you go to school in NC you should know about that if you really wanted to get these shoes

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

Anyone know the deal at HOH riverside?
idk the deal yet, but that's where me and my friend are going to cop whenever they open.

idk the deal yet, but that's where me and my friend are going to cop whenever they open.

Are you asking about the weatherman or nerfs?  They're opening early for the weatherman

Are you asking about the weatherman or nerfs?  They're opening early for the weatherman

Saw the IVs for the first time awhile ago at a local sports hub. They ain't bad, except for the strap, which actually looks pretty nonsense to me. What's really that Adaptive fit thing about? I don't really get it. As a matter of fact, the strap isn't really adaptive.

Or I might be the only one who hasn't gotten that thing.

Saw the IVs for the first time awhile ago at a local sports hub. They ain't bad, except for the strap, which actually looks pretty nonsense to me. What's really that Adaptive fit thing about? I don't really get it. As a matter of fact, the strap isn't really adaptive.

Or I might be the only one who hasn't gotten that thing.

Originally Posted by AZP

Originally Posted by DRose22

I'm passing on the weatherman and picking up the Chinas and nerfs, should be an easy pick up.

i doubt either of those is going to be an easy cop
Cannons were still available as of sunday, so I believe the nerfs will be an easy pick due to people picking up the Chinas..Either way I have my pair of Chinas held at NT, all I need are those nerfs

Originally Posted by AZP

I'm passing on the weatherman and picking up the Chinas and nerfs, should be an easy pick up.

i doubt either of those is going to be an easy cop
Cannons were still available as of sunday, so I believe the nerfs will be an easy pick due to people picking up the Chinas..Either way I have my pair of Chinas held at NT, all I need are those nerfs

Weathermans. That's what they told me. Thought they'd give out tickets Friday.

Back
Top Bottom