OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i failed miserably on trying to land a pair of the weathermans (i refuse to pay $300-$400 for these on ebay) now iam over it
ohwell.gif
 oh well onto the next release Nerfs and China 9s
roll.gif

Man...really looking like I'll have to pass on the Nerfs, given the drop locations, which is a shame. I never usually ask dudes to help out on a release cuz I think the ones that deserve them are the ones who are willing to put in the time/effort, but I wouldn't even mind that at this point. This year's definitely become KD's "breakout year" in terms of his shoe line.

Man...really looking like I'll have to pass on the Nerfs, given the drop locations, which is a shame. I never usually ask dudes to help out on a release cuz I think the ones that deserve them are the ones who are willing to put in the time/effort, but I wouldn't even mind that at this point. This year's definitely become KD's "breakout year" in terms of his shoe line.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

My pics
dPOOq.jpg

zjBNd.jpg

Great pair, the strap makes the shoe real comfy. The price is a plus too. Bout to grab the L-train next week too, another cheap pair
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
..pics killed it. Im done.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

My pics
dPOOq.jpg

zjBNd.jpg

Great pair, the strap makes the shoe real comfy. The price is a plus too. Bout to grab the L-train next week too, another cheap pair
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
..pics killed it. Im done.

Dope shoe. Disappointing release. The good news is that for those that like the IV period, you'll have ample chances/colorways to hop on board.

Dope shoe. Disappointing release. The good news is that for those that like the IV period, you'll have ample chances/colorways to hop on board.

Some of you guys make me laugh.

Let's get this clear, I don't care if all of a sudden people like the "KD" line, I expect that with the product they're putting out.

However, my issue lies more with Nike on releases like this. Quantity, allotment...etc, etc, etc.

Let's get this clear, I don't care if all of a sudden people like the "KD" line, I expect that with the product they're putting out.

However, my issue lies more with Nike on releases like this. Quantity, allotment...etc, etc, etc.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

However, my issue lies more with Nike on releases this. Quantity, allotment...etc, etc, etc.

QFT. I dont get why Nike can't put out enough for the masses without over producing.

However, my issue lies more with Nike on releases this. Quantity, allotment...etc, etc, etc.

QFT. I dont get why Nike can't put out enough for the masses without over producing.

Has anybody tried customizing the kd ivs yet? I wanna get a pair of the blackouts n get them customized but idk if that'll work cuz of the material

Has anybody tried customizing the kd ivs yet? I wanna get a pair of the blackouts n get them customized but idk if that'll work cuz of the material

Originally Posted by VTRAN

I heard Houston only had about 36-38 pairs. Either way by 9am i had 6 pairs in my house lol. Hopefully i can get the same luck with the NERF'S
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by VTRAN

I heard Houston only had about 36-38 pairs. Either way by 9am i had 6 pairs in my house lol. Hopefully i can get the same luck with the NERF'S
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

To predictably build interest in the line.  It's played out imo.  The numbers I've read on here sounds crazy.  Nike would really impress me if they re-release them later down the road tho.   Give more people chances to cop what is sure to become, along with the nerfs, the "got 'em now" shoe in the line.   Unless that happens, its just another boardroom "classic." 

For the first time, there is more than mild interest in Durants so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it going forward.  So far, looks like I'll stick to the GR joints at a discount.  And might not be able to go in like I planned to.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

To predictably build interest in the line.  It's played out imo.  The numbers I've read on here sounds crazy.  Nike would really impress me if they re-release them later down the road tho.   Give more people chances to cop what is sure to become, along with the nerfs, the "got 'em now" shoe in the line.   Unless that happens, its just another boardroom "classic." 

For the first time, there is more than mild interest in Durants so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it going forward.  So far, looks like I'll stick to the GR joints at a discount.  And might not be able to go in like I planned to.

Did you end up getting a pair somehow? I know you usually double up on all your purchases.

Did you end up getting a pair somehow? I know you usually double up on all your purchases.

Back
Top Bottom