OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Beverly center footlocker said people were lining up since 3pm. And by 5pm there were ten people in line already. It opened at 9am. That's 18 hours in waiting. I rather spend those hours working and using that money to pay for a pair on eBay or something. I really wanted the Nerfs but st this point I don't think I have the commitment to wait from 3-5pm.

how is the traction on these compared to the hyperfuses? also does the midfoot discomfort wear off? is there any heel cushioning?

how is the traction on these compared to the hyperfuses? also does the midfoot discomfort wear off? is there any heel cushioning?

^Same here, I would like one of those shirts as well.

Also, would really like to get some clarity on the Nerf release. I am hearing all sorts of conflicting info.

^Same here, I would like one of those shirts as well.

Also, would really like to get some clarity on the Nerf release. I am hearing all sorts of conflicting info.

A Concord colorway would look sick in these, All White Anodized Fuse, Black Strap, Concord Swoosh, Icy Sole, Black Midsole...

A Concord colorway would look sick in these, All White Anodized Fuse, Black Strap, Concord Swoosh, Icy Sole, Black Midsole...

Got to hoop in my weathermans today... Def more narrow than the 3's and slighty narrower than the 2's... Grip was mad good as I was able to make quick sudden stops... I really like the feel of this shoe.. It felt like it was molding to my feet as I was playing... For my
feet it gave good arch, toe and heel support

Got to hoop in my weathermans today... Def more narrow than the 3's and slighty narrower than the 2's... Grip was mad good as I was able to make quick sudden stops... I really like the feel of this shoe.. It felt like it was molding to my feet as I was playing... For my
feet it gave good arch, toe and heel support

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

I have never gotten any HOH releases so I have a few questions. My closest HOH is PG County one in MD.

What time should I be lining up for the Nerfs and what time do they open on release date?
About how many pairs will they have?

still no word on which hoh are gettin nerfs. all we know for sure is that dallas, NY, and chicago are the 3 cities for sure that are gonna sell em. if your hoh happens to get em then god speed my man cuz its a guarantee that nerfs release will outdo, outshine, and will certainly out-hypebeast weatherman release.
that would be real messed up if they didn't have em here since that's where KD is from.

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

Originally Posted by AI39theanswer

I have never gotten any HOH releases so I have a few questions. My closest HOH is PG County one in MD.

What time should I be lining up for the Nerfs and what time do they open on release date?
About how many pairs will they have?

still no word on which hoh are gettin nerfs. all we know for sure is that dallas, NY, and chicago are the 3 cities for sure that are gonna sell em. if your hoh happens to get em then god speed my man cuz its a guarantee that nerfs release will outdo, outshine, and will certainly out-hypebeast weatherman release.
that would be real messed up if they didn't have em here since that's where KD is from.

7c736f256816804d8725da78dbac3f1ade3c90d9_r.jpg

50e162638f82d8df3b1edd29071a89d8a7002935_r.jpg

These are just too dope...Hopefully I can cop the Nerfs too
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom