OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
fatboicrack wrote:

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

Originally Posted by fatboicrack

Np.. Their def bigger than my cannons
COME ON BRUH 999.99 on ebay? YOU BUGGIN!!!
35736d0e6b0750c2fb35402008851030edf12397_r.gif

lol idc if they sell but I seen there was no SZ 13 so I'm just providing the option
roll.gif
TCQ Buggin out..loved that vid.
laugh.gif
999.99...buggin. Better scoop up them GR´s and be happy.So ima bout done with this weatherman and nerf stuff.Wish this thread was like the KD3 thread last year..on to the next..whats good with the rumored copper release? Does anybody got the skinny on the more GR release dates..cuz i need to cop..

and the Easters.

hoepfully i can get a pair of the nerfs and chinas come release day
grin.gif
 i'll be happy with one whichever i can get my hands on
ohwell.gif
 but both would be insane
pimp.gif

hoepfully i can get a pair of the nerfs and chinas come release day
grin.gif
 i'll be happy with one whichever i can get my hands on
ohwell.gif
 but both would be insane
pimp.gif

how's the creasing on these? and the comfort/performance? Saw the Weathermans in person... they freaking pop!
no picture I've seen has done them justice. these are fire!

how's the creasing on these? and the comfort/performance? Saw the Weathermans in person... they freaking pop!
no picture I've seen has done them justice. these are fire!

The concepts and the colorways are nice on this shoes, as well as they were on the 3s. Would love to cop a pair of the silver/yellow joints whenever they release.

The concepts and the colorways are nice on this shoes, as well as they were on the 3s. Would love to cop a pair of the silver/yellow joints whenever they release.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^look good.

not overly impressed with them though.
Wasn't the word that he wanted a Foamposite inspired shoe? I guess they went with the Copper Foam inspiration. I like 'em quite a bit based off of the first picture.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

^look good.

not overly impressed with them though.
Wasn't the word that he wanted a Foamposite inspired shoe? I guess they went with the Copper Foam inspiration. I like 'em quite a bit based off of the first picture.

Back
Top Bottom