OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Originally Posted by IsTaYrOcKInJs

Yeah I agree, KD 2s had way more fresh colorways that didn't release. Im not hating on the weatherman or nerfs but I just don't understand how the creamsicles sat a bit and these are reselling for 400-500$ That is super stupid.

Lurkers do mess the game up tho. I mean im all for making a hustle but why risk the shoe game in doing so. So many people want these shoes but actually work.

Oh and camping out? Im good man, camped out for Space Jams and that was beyond crazy people burning the mall and people getting stabbed, and Riots.
Not sure where you got that outrageous number but I can get a pair right now for $200 size 9. DS.
consider yourself lucky cause some people would die to pay that price considering how much they go for now

Yeah I agree, KD 2s had way more fresh colorways that didn't release. Im not hating on the weatherman or nerfs but I just don't understand how the creamsicles sat a bit and these are reselling for 400-500$ That is super stupid.

Lurkers do mess the game up tho. I mean im all for making a hustle but why risk the shoe game in doing so. So many people want these shoes but actually work.

Oh and camping out? Im good man, camped out for Space Jams and that was beyond crazy people burning the mall and people getting stabbed, and Riots.
Not sure where you got that outrageous number but I can get a pair right now for $200 size 9. DS.
consider yourself lucky cause some people would die to pay that price considering how much they go for now

I'll just wait to see what the options are for the KD 4 on NikeID, sucks I'll miss out on the Nerfs but oh well

I'll just wait to see what the options are for the KD 4 on NikeID, sucks I'll miss out on the Nerfs but oh well

I was talking about weatherman and nerfs u can get a pair for 200? First time ive heard that plus its common to see weathermans hit real close to 400, nerfs will hit 500 its a matter of time. the moment u say anythng is limited resellers come out of the boondocks to grab 5 pairs.

I was talking about weatherman and nerfs u can get a pair for 200? First time ive heard that plus its common to see weathermans hit real close to 400, nerfs will hit 500 its a matter of time. the moment u say anythng is limited resellers come out of the boondocks to grab 5 pairs.

i know what you talking bout some dude brought his whole family it was crazy out there he got like 5 pairs

i know what you talking bout some dude brought his whole family it was crazy out there he got like 5 pairs

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Dude thats what I mean. Space Jam release I saw this guy had his kids with him and their friends almost bought a FSR. This nerf release is going to bad...real bad.. It's all good not salty but Ill try my luck with the Kobe VII Dinosaur eggs lol jk.. they r fire tho.

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Dude thats what I mean. Space Jam release I saw this guy had his kids with him and their friends almost bought a FSR. This nerf release is going to bad...real bad.. It's all good not salty but Ill try my luck with the Kobe VII Dinosaur eggs lol jk.. they r fire tho.

Some guy just traded his wrist band from Niketown Dallas for some used white/red 12s on fb. 
laugh.gif

Some guy just traded his wrist band from Niketown Dallas for some used white/red 12s on fb. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The handling of this Nerf release (in addition to the ridiculous Weatherman release) has really turned me away from buying any KD4s.
I feel the exact same way.  I've been a KD loyalist since day one, pre sig and then the 1 through 3's. But after this limited fiasco Nike decided to pull with these special colorways of  KD 4's, I feel it's time to hang up the KD collection.  This kind of release really insults the true fans, the ones that have been buying his shoes since the beginning.  I know Nike is just pretty much following the footsteps of the Kobe and Lebron line, making his line visible and desirable now by pushing super speical limited edition colorways.  That's what Nike does, and they're very good at it. Since I can't be a KD completist anymore, I've made up my mind to just buy his GR black away colorway every year now. At least I'll keep that going hassle free and without breaking the bank....  

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The handling of this Nerf release (in addition to the ridiculous Weatherman release) has really turned me away from buying any KD4s.
I feel the exact same way.  I've been a KD loyalist since day one, pre sig and then the 1 through 3's. But after this limited fiasco Nike decided to pull with these special colorways of  KD 4's, I feel it's time to hang up the KD collection.  This kind of release really insults the true fans, the ones that have been buying his shoes since the beginning.  I know Nike is just pretty much following the footsteps of the Kobe and Lebron line, making his line visible and desirable now by pushing super speical limited edition colorways.  That's what Nike does, and they're very good at it. Since I can't be a KD completist anymore, I've made up my mind to just buy his GR black away colorway every year now. At least I'll keep that going hassle free and without breaking the bank....  

Air Freshh 23 wrote:
We are the reason why the shoe blew up.

Do yall know how MANY people browse this site?

So many people read but never contribute to this site.

So those peole feed off us and some of them are just resellers.

If yall really want the shoe, you can get it. I'm 90% that i'm pullin out my campin gear from 2006
laugh.gif

Nerfs are a instant classic.
Very spot-on.

But then that would mean we would have to make the board private and/or pretend we aren't feeling releases that we really like. This thread more than likely had an impact on how these releases were handled. Nike reps and "influencers" lurk here. Same with resellers like you said.

We are the epitome of free market research.

Air Freshh 23 wrote:
We are the reason why the shoe blew up.

Do yall know how MANY people browse this site?

So many people read but never contribute to this site.

So those peole feed off us and some of them are just resellers.

If yall really want the shoe, you can get it. I'm 90% that i'm pullin out my campin gear from 2006
laugh.gif

Nerfs are a instant classic.
Very spot-on.

But then that would mean we would have to make the board private and/or pretend we aren't feeling releases that we really like. This thread more than likely had an impact on how these releases were handled. Nike reps and "influencers" lurk here. Same with resellers like you said.

We are the epitome of free market research.

Im glad to here that people are actually gettin over this Nerf release. Cuz Nike and Jordan brand got people lookin like bammas..campin out for some damn sneaks. Its funny how this thread blew up cuz of the Nerfs and the WM. After this weekend..it´ll be back to normal..cuz the masses dont want the all-stars or the Easters..not even the BHM´s. So the KDIV´s will slowly be like the KD3´s and the KD2´s were. Which means half of this thread will be back at Kobes, LeBrons, and the cement/white 4´s..and the rest of us will be back at it..discussing the next colorway of KD´s shoes and posting our pick-ups. But in a way im glad people were able to come to this thread. Cuz in a couple of years..people gonna be like"damn..yo..you got them KD8´s..them joints is bangin.Were you cop em at"? Just like most sig shoe with a super human athlete. And ima be like "I been coppin Durants since the 1st one slim". Thats if Nike dont fumble the damn ball and pull this **** again with future KD releases..which they will..cuz next will be YOTD.

Im glad to here that people are actually gettin over this Nerf release. Cuz Nike and Jordan brand got people lookin like bammas..campin out for some damn sneaks. Its funny how this thread blew up cuz of the Nerfs and the WM. After this weekend..it´ll be back to normal..cuz the masses dont want the all-stars or the Easters..not even the BHM´s. So the KDIV´s will slowly be like the KD3´s and the KD2´s were. Which means half of this thread will be back at Kobes, LeBrons, and the cement/white 4´s..and the rest of us will be back at it..discussing the next colorway of KD´s shoes and posting our pick-ups. But in a way im glad people were able to come to this thread. Cuz in a couple of years..people gonna be like"damn..yo..you got them KD8´s..them joints is bangin.Were you cop em at"? Just like most sig shoe with a super human athlete. And ima be like "I been coppin Durants since the 1st one slim". Thats if Nike dont fumble the damn ball and pull this **** again with future KD releases..which they will..cuz next will be YOTD.

Back
Top Bottom