OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

yea, thanks Swaynomics! HOH is located in Plaza Las Americas mall! it was a regular Footlocker and became HOH like 3 months ago

yea, thanks Swaynomics! HOH is located in Plaza Las Americas mall! it was a regular Footlocker and became HOH like 3 months ago

Originally Posted by temepr

cono gonna have to go visit the fam asap...lol...I know $#!* sits back in PR...
Swaynomics, hit up ricky tell em bring us back 2 pairs 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^^ jaja! but with this HOH, it feels like there's a lil "hypebeasty" movement in growth .. lebron cannons arrived last week and they didn't last more than 2 days... weathermans yesterday... sold out in minutes. But still, nothing compares to the real hype in the states

^^ jaja! but with this HOH, it feels like there's a lil "hypebeasty" movement in growth .. lebron cannons arrived last week and they didn't last more than 2 days... weathermans yesterday... sold out in minutes. But still, nothing compares to the real hype in the states

Now that Ive got the concords Im hyped for the coppers more than anything right now
smokin.gif

And for less than $100, cant go wrong-

Now that Ive got the concords Im hyped for the coppers more than anything right now
smokin.gif

And for less than $100, cant go wrong-

mmm.... for those thinking the xmas will be an easy cop.... i dont think it'll be easy as past releases have been...
don't forget there is a world outside of our little sneaker community that do like kicks, support durant, resell, etc....
the hype for the durant line has really grown (unfortunately) and i wouldn't be surprised to see them sell out of a lot of popular sizes or even the colorway quickly or within the day

mmm.... for those thinking the xmas will be an easy cop.... i dont think it'll be easy as past releases have been...
don't forget there is a world outside of our little sneaker community that do like kicks, support durant, resell, etc....
the hype for the durant line has really grown (unfortunately) and i wouldn't be surprised to see them sell out of a lot of popular sizes or even the colorway quickly or within the day

according to their twitter no. But then again when the pine foams came out I asked how many per, and they said 1 and ended up being 5. 

according to their twitter no. But then again when the pine foams came out I asked how many per, and they said 1 and ended up being 5. 

Going to the postal office for my aways... I ordered Sz 10 but think Im going to end up selling those due to wide feet....

Going to the postal office for my aways... I ordered Sz 10 but think Im going to end up selling those due to wide feet....

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
psssssssssssssst i wish, he came back saturday
 i wouldve told him to cop me a pair if he wouldve stayed over there longer
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
psssssssssssssst i wish, he came back saturday
 i wouldve told him to cop me a pair if he wouldve stayed over there longer
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif