OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

you guys never learn

laugh.gif

So many game time decisions coming up right now. Lebron Christmas, Lebron Freegums, and KD Christmas colorways are all game time decisions for me.

I feel like I'm leaning towards these KD's though. We'll see what unfolds throughout the rest of the year.

So many game time decisions coming up right now. Lebron Christmas, Lebron Freegums, and KD Christmas colorways are all game time decisions for me.

I feel like I'm leaning towards these KD's though. We'll see what unfolds throughout the rest of the year.

Who are we kidding. Coppers are going to fly off shelfs. Only hope we have is resellers are busy trying to get the LBJ and KB XMas lines

Who are we kidding. Coppers are going to fly off shelfs. Only hope we have is resellers are busy trying to get the LBJ and KB XMas lines

Originally Posted by ceotypedoe

who are you kidding ?

In all your post all you talk about is resellers and flipping .... you must really think we were born yesterday

These are a GR all the nike/big sneaker spots will have them

who are you kidding ?

In all your post all you talk about is resellers and flipping .... you must really think we were born yesterday

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

who are you kidding ?

Its cause he is trying to get his post count up to flip and resell in the buy/sell forum. My boy said they got a bunch of the coppers

who are you kidding ?

Its cause he is trying to get his post count up to flip and resell in the buy/sell forum. My boy said they got a bunch of the coppers

who are you kidding ?

laugh.gif
 You mad? I guarantee shoe will sell out within the hour

who are you kidding ?

laugh.gif
 You mad? I guarantee shoe will sell out within the hour

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

who are you kidding ?

Didnt even know there was a post limit to use that section. I prefer face to face transactions though. Cl is my home

Back
Top Bottom