OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

PLAYOFF12 wrote:
I just got to HOH Northline and I'm 7th in line.
Hey man I got a question you think if i get out there by 7 the lines gonna be too crazy or do you think i have a chance?  Wanted to get these or the kobes but doesn't look like i will now

Man, don't even bother. There's at least 40 people behind me now. I've been here since 10:30 and boys started showing up around midnight. There's like 50-60 of us in line here now.

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

PLAYOFF12 wrote:
Hey man I got a question you think if i get out there by 7 the lines gonna be too crazy or do you think i have a chance?  Wanted to get these or the kobes but doesn't look like i will now

Man, don't even bother. There's at least 40 people behind me now. I've been here since 10:30 and boys started showing up around midnight. There's like 50-60 of us in line here now.

this is what's wrong wit' the game--- who was checkin' for christmas kd's last year?? I knew 10 and 11 year olds who had 'em. Now folk lining up at night for a morning release
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

PLAYOFF12 wrote:

this is what's wrong wit' the game--- who was checkin' for christmas kd's last year?? I knew 10 and 11 year olds who had 'em. Now folk lining up at night for a morning release
30t6p3b.gif

Does anyone kno what's goin on at the cherry hill hoh cuz theres no line but a whole lot of cars. I hope they aint do a list or sumthin already cuz if so they need to announce it

Does anyone kno what's goin on at the cherry hill hoh cuz theres no line but a whole lot of cars. I hope they aint do a list or sumthin already cuz if so they need to announce it

Originally Posted by mrlongong

are the durants ever gonna go on nikeid or is it just the kobes and lebrons?

Ive read anything from january to spring for the kds to make it on nikeid but they should be on there since the kd 3s were

Ive read anything from january to spring for the kds to make it on nikeid but they should be on there since the kd 3s were

So its looking like the KD is the most limited pair.... And there is no kids sizes made unlike Brons and kobe.... I just left maddness at my HOH... We could camp on mall property due to last weeks concord release.... We had a list barely anybody followed.... By the 25-30 person on line all the KD were gone.... I got the last 11 thank god

So its looking like the KD is the most limited pair.... And there is no kids sizes made unlike Brons and kobe.... I just left maddness at my HOH... We could camp on mall property due to last weeks concord release.... We had a list barely anybody followed.... By the 25-30 person on line all the KD were gone.... I got the last 11 thank god

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

January for the KD's
[table][tr][td]

532272_991:Zoom KD IV iD (men) $125 
532273-991:Zoom KD IV iD (women) 

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

January for the KD's
[table][tr][td]

532272_991:Zoom KD IV iD (men) $125 
532273-991:Zoom KD IV iD (women) 

[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Yeah, smaller boutiques didn't get the KD's only the others in the pack
I had my sz in my cart on east bay last night for the KD's and right when it was down to 3minutes left it sold out lol

I ended up with a pair thats not my sz but seems like with all these wristband releases & hypebeasting that trading is the only way that people can secure pairs.

One of the Nike PR team posted that the "copper" is actually themed on Xmas Cookie Cutters

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

Yeah, smaller boutiques didn't get the KD's only the others in the pack
I had my sz in my cart on east bay last night for the KD's and right when it was down to 3minutes left it sold out lol

I ended up with a pair thats not my sz but seems like with all these wristband releases & hypebeasting that trading is the only way that people can secure pairs.

One of the Nike PR team posted that the "copper" is actually themed on Xmas Cookie Cutters

I got da kds from my hoh. I was 77 in line lol. I got my usual ball sneakers size of 10.5 but they fit real tight like theyre SUPER narrow lol. N also i like how the cookie design on the insole isnt like a sticker type design like jordans logo are on their insoles

I got da kds from my hoh. I was 77 in line lol. I got my usual ball sneakers size of 10.5 but they fit real tight like theyre SUPER narrow lol. N also i like how the cookie design on the insole isnt like a sticker type design like jordans logo are on their insoles

Back
Top Bottom