OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

HOH Willowbrook was the last option after having a Nike rep try to stock locate it at niketowns with no luck and Willowbrook having sold out already. Eastbay was a fail as well. Just wasn't meant to be. It's looking more and more like any CW that isn't a GR isn't gonna be an easy cop.

HOH Willowbrook was the last option after having a Nike rep try to stock locate it at niketowns with no luck and Willowbrook having sold out already. Eastbay was a fail as well. Just wasn't meant to be. It's looking more and more like any CW that isn't a GR isn't gonna be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

Man, don't even bother. There's at least 40 people behind me now. I've been here since 10:30 and boys started showing up around midnight. There's like 50-60 of us in line here now.

this is what's wrong wit' the game--- who was checkin' for christmas kd's last year?? I knew 10 and 11 year olds who had 'em. Now folk lining up at night for a morning release
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sayin'. Hype truly kills and it's mainly hypebeast teenagers. My HOH still has the Christmas KD3's from last year.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

Originally Posted by oscarb2311

Man, don't even bother. There's at least 40 people behind me now. I've been here since 10:30 and boys started showing up around midnight. There's like 50-60 of us in line here now.

this is what's wrong wit' the game--- who was checkin' for christmas kd's last year?? I knew 10 and 11 year olds who had 'em. Now folk lining up at night for a morning release
30t6p3b.gif

I'm sayin'. Hype truly kills and it's mainly hypebeast teenagers. My HOH still has the Christmas KD3's from last year.

not sure if mentioned, but some footactions got the xmas KDs. i got my pair earlier today

not sure if mentioned, but some footactions got the xmas KDs. i got my pair earlier today

Originally Posted by bigj505

i can second bigj's comment. foot action round my way got the KDs too which surprised me

Originally Posted by bigj505

i can second bigj's comment. foot action round my way got the KDs too which surprised me

regret passing on the coppers already... only KD4 ill be getting is an iD, this line is WAY too hyped, ruined the whole line for me (and i've been a long time KD fan, thanks resellers.)

regret passing on the coppers already... only KD4 ill be getting is an iD, this line is WAY too hyped, ruined the whole line for me (and i've been a long time KD fan, thanks resellers.)

After no online success finally got mine today @ footaction .Not to big on the red laces but very pleased with the shoe.

After no online success finally got mine today @ footaction .Not to big on the red laces but very pleased with the shoe.

I called every Finishline and Footaction in Minnesota and they say they don't have any. Has anyone been to the HOH in Mall of America to see if they're still there? Thanks.

I called every Finishline and Footaction in Minnesota and they say they don't have any. Has anyone been to the HOH in Mall of America to see if they're still there? Thanks.

Originally Posted by RaptorsUndefeated

I heard the Champs or Footaction in MoA has the KD's and had a FSR even after Nike sold out...hope that helps

Originally Posted by RaptorsUndefeated

I heard the Champs or Footaction in MoA has the KD's and had a FSR even after Nike sold out...hope that helps

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

I got da kds from my hoh. I was 77 in line lol. I got my usual ball sneakers size of 10.5 but they fit real tight like theyre SUPER narrow lol. N also i like how the cookie design on the insole isnt like a sticker type design like jordans logo are on their insoles
i was rite behind u!!!!......i kinda thought that was u when i seen this thread yesterday and u said u ordered the all blk kds by accident then i heard u mention sumin bout it in line so i kinda thought u mighta been the same dude 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom