Originally Posted by redsfan3

Originally Posted by mastergrim8

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

NIKE may have just lost a customer

Dont kid your self buddy. You'll be back on NDC before the end of this month
roll.gif
He will probably be on NDC tomorrow for the foamposites

nike doesnt owe you JACK

I wanted these BAD. I pressed "place order" while it was still 11:00 and it "timed due to inactivity" within 5 seconds!! I'm pissed!!!

I was real lucky tonight, got 2 pairs in size 14.

Sneaker gods must have been watching over me tonight

I was real lucky tonight, got 2 pairs in size 14.

Sneaker gods must have been watching over me tonight

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

0 for 3 on KD releases this year. It's starting to get a little ridiculous how limited they are.

May as well get used to it. That's the only way KD's are moving fast. Those Nerfs on the other hand would have probably did good as a GR.

was worried but grabbed my pair, got the email from them. hopefully this doesn't pan out like my concords did, got the email but a few days later got another one saying my order was cancelled...don't let me down again ndc

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

What if your Nike account is under a email you don't have anymore, how can you go about finding out if your order went thru?

make a new account. why order from an email you dont have access too? theres no way to get a confirmation email. only way is to log in later when site updates to see if you order went through. you should get a confirmation #

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by yoadj

screw this sh*t lol guys dont give your hopes up theres PLENTY of other releases coming up to start worrying about missing this one

if THIS release sold out this fast imagine:

bhm
galaxy/allstar
cement IV's
bred IV's
olympic VI
yeezy 2's
etc.

eyes.gif
Those general release jay's won't sell out in 2 minutes I promise you that and the quantity and various sites that will have them up is way different than this YOTD release bro and you can't compare the Yeezy's to any other shoe its in its own league

Originally Posted by TPchamp23

What if your Nike account is under a email you don't have anymore, how can you go about finding out if your order went thru?

make a new account. why order from an email you dont have access too? theres no way to get a confirmation email. only way is to log in later when site updates to see if you order went through. you should get a confirmation #

Originally Posted by debs 168

Originally Posted by yoadj

screw this sh*t lol guys dont give your hopes up theres PLENTY of other releases coming up to start worrying about missing this one

if THIS release sold out this fast imagine:

bhm
galaxy/allstar
cement IV's
bred IV's
olympic VI
yeezy 2's
etc.

eyes.gif
Those general release jay's won't sell out in 2 minutes I promise you that and the quantity and various sites that will have them up is way different than this YOTD release bro and you can't compare the Yeezy's to any other shoe its in its own league

Originally Posted by WiiDZerO

0 for 3 on KD releases this year. It's starting to get a little ridiculous how limited they are.

May as well get used to it. That's the only way KD's are moving fast. Those Nerfs on the other hand would have probably did good as a GR.

was worried but grabbed my pair, got the email from them. hopefully this doesn't pan out like my concords did, got the email but a few days later got another one saying my order was cancelled...don't let me down again ndc

i guarantee you that it'll be hell trying to cop any of the jordans on my list come release day. watch.

Back
Top Bottom