OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

i guarantee you that it'll be hell trying to cop any of the jordans on my list come release day. watch.

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

Originally Posted by judeezy36

y'all gotta realize they probably had less than 1,000 pair.  If you see how many responses they tweeted about YOTD and then see how many people are in this forum and then over at the ISS forum, lurkers and resellers you'll understand how they sold out so quick.  
And KD himself, tweeted the link also.
roll.gif

You just made me remember. I was on Kd's twitter the other day. The guy tweets about his shoes all the time and when they'll release, hyping them up etc.
Not to mention he tweeted the link. He has 1 million+ followers. Half are probably die hard fans....

=Disaster

Still one of my favorite NBA players and pretty cool guy for interacting with his fans. -shrugs- 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by wrxtreme

y'all gotta realize they probably had less than 1,000 pair.  If you see how many responses they tweeted about YOTD and then see how many people are in this forum and then over at the ISS forum, lurkers and resellers you'll understand how they sold out so quick.  
And KD himself, tweeted the link also.
roll.gif

You just made me remember. I was on Kd's twitter the other day. The guy tweets about his shoes all the time and when they'll release, hyping them up etc.
Not to mention he tweeted the link. He has 1 million+ followers. Half are probably die hard fans....

=Disaster

Still one of my favorite NBA players and pretty cool guy for interacting with his fans. -shrugs- 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by debs 168

i guarantee you that it'll be hell trying to cop any of the jordans on my list come release day. watch.

safe to say camping > online nowadays?

Kevin Durant is going to promote his shoes. more sales more money for him. im sure they'll probably jack his shoe price up to 150 or better in the next few years. Like they did Kobe and Lebrons

Kevin Durant is going to promote his shoes. more sales more money for him. im sure they'll probably jack his shoe price up to 150 or better in the next few years. Like they did Kobe and Lebrons

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

unfortunately, yeah because at least you know you have an actual shot. you're either in the front-middle of the line or you're not.
basically camp with a laptop and hope for wifi access.
grin.gif
tired.gif

@$%# is disgusting and it feels like the concords was the start. any and everything remotely worthwhile after has been hell trying to cop.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

unfortunately, yeah because at least you know you have an actual shot. you're either in the front-middle of the line or you're not.
basically camp with a laptop and hope for wifi access.
grin.gif
tired.gif

@$%# is disgusting and it feels like the concords was the start. any and everything remotely worthwhile after has been hell trying to cop.

i had my 11.5 in the cart......NDC was processing the order.....then a msg appeared saying it was sold out.....BUMMER

i had my 11.5 in the cart......NDC was processing the order.....then a msg appeared saying it was sold out.....BUMMER

tellin y'all.... twitter is the death of us.
yup I remember when dudes on NT use to have links before you could find on ndc yourself. Now twitter gets the link first.

tellin y'all.... twitter is the death of us.
yup I remember when dudes on NT use to have links before you could find on ndc yourself. Now twitter gets the link first.

Back
Top Bottom