OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Originally Posted by cliffysam

Same with mine!
Oh boy. My order comes in tomorrow and I hope they double boxed 
mad.gif
. I thought one of the reps said they would start double boxing all the new releases? This was months ago too 
tired.gif
We had to clarify this later as we had received some incorrect information internally. We have started double boxing more new releases but it is still not all new releases. To anyone with a damaged box, if you can PM us with photos of the package we'd be glad to assist you further.

EastbayRep - Ryan
Is there a way we can ask to double box in the future? You guys should double box for Gold/Plat members.

My BHM came in today-- slightly underwhelmed by them-- would've been better if the base was black instead of grey IMO-- they're alright though.... not mad that I copped.
35d6yqp.jpg

6r3l3n.jpg

My BHM came in today-- slightly underwhelmed by them-- would've been better if the base was black instead of grey IMO-- they're alright though.... not mad that I copped.
35d6yqp.jpg

6r3l3n.jpg

Damn, my hurt some of you to hear it... but I would ball in these everyday at the gym if i get a pair... Nice photos guys, making me have to cop

Damn, my hurt some of you to hear it... but I would ball in these everyday at the gym if i get a pair... Nice photos guys, making me have to cop

Hoping I can cop BHM KDIV This Weekend and then get the ASG on the 24th...Going to be crazy, but worth it. KDIV Colorways >>>>

Hoping I can cop BHM KDIV This Weekend and then get the ASG on the 24th...Going to be crazy, but worth it. KDIV Colorways >>>>

I jus came back from.the hoh around my way n they said they gotta real limited amount of bhm sneakers. Dude compared it to the weatherman numbers smh n ppl are already camping for them smh. Imma try my luck anyways but it dont look good smh

I jus came back from.the hoh around my way n they said they gotta real limited amount of bhm sneakers. Dude compared it to the weatherman numbers smh n ppl are already camping for them smh. Imma try my luck anyways but it dont look good smh

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

wow.  they're not even worth it LIKE THAT.  hype kills.

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

wow.  they're not even worth it LIKE THAT.  hype kills.

Anyone know of any place getting it in the sf bay area? Called almost every where and all said no and most likely SoCal is getting them.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Anyone know of any place getting it in the sf bay area? Called almost every where and all said no and most likely SoCal is getting them.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

The BHM's are NOT Weatherman-esque. I already have 2 locations in my area that have confirmed they will be receiving them. One is a boutique and one is Champs.

Last time I checked, Champs didn't get the Weathermans.

The BHM's are NOT Weatherman-esque. I already have 2 locations in my area that have confirmed they will be receiving them. One is a boutique and one is Champs.

Last time I checked, Champs didn't get the Weathermans.

Back
Top Bottom