OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by ztown52

The BHM's are NOT Weatherman-esque. I already have 2 locations in my area that have confirmed they will be receiving them. One is a boutique and one is Champs.

Last time I checked, Champs didn't get the Weathermans.

champs got the yotds and those sold out in 2 mins on ndc

realistically if you want any durants you need to pre order im not going to be looking like a fool again in front of nike.com or even worse outside of HOH not getting mine

The BHM's are NOT Weatherman-esque. I already have 2 locations in my area that have confirmed they will be receiving them. One is a boutique and one is Champs.

champs got the yotds and those sold out in 2 mins on ndc

realistically if you want any durants you need to pre order im not going to be looking like a fool again in front of nike.com or even worse outside of HOH not getting mine

Originally Posted by judeezy36

My BHM came in today-- slightly underwhelmed by them-- would've been better if the base was black instead of grey IMO-- they're alright though.... not mad that I copped.
Agree. Kinda why i'm on the fence about them after seeing them in various pics/videos.

My BHM came in today-- slightly underwhelmed by them-- would've been better if the base was black instead of grey IMO-- they're alright though.... not mad that I copped.
Agree. Kinda why i'm on the fence about them after seeing them in various pics/videos.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Agreed, but I'm gonna cop regardless. For $95, you can't really go wrong 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Agreed, but I'm gonna cop regardless. For $95, you can't really go wrong 
laugh.gif

BHMS are a must...especially the durants...its the best pair outta all of them...love the detail on the strap

BHMS are a must...especially the durants...its the best pair outta all of them...love the detail on the strap

Any Weathermans left?

No LIe....I always wanted BHM Durants....

THey just looked so HOT on TNT!!! Niceee...

Might cop the Shirt also...

WIsh I could afford the Jacket!!

Any Weathermans left?

No LIe....I always wanted BHM Durants....

THey just looked so HOT on TNT!!! Niceee...

Might cop the Shirt also...

WIsh I could afford the Jacket!!

dqkrc3.jpg

EASTBAY GAVE A %!$#*+ UP BOX BUT I LOVE EM! COLOR LOOKS SO GOOD IN PERSON AND IT CAME WITH XDR TAG. I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY FOR CHINA RELEASES?

dqkrc3.jpg

EASTBAY GAVE A %!$#*+ UP BOX BUT I LOVE EM! COLOR LOOKS SO GOOD IN PERSON AND IT CAME WITH XDR TAG. I THOUGHT THAT WAS ONLY FOR CHINA RELEASES?

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

Any Weathermans left?
What the hell are you talking about? 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SoldMySole

Any Weathermans left?
What the hell are you talking about? 
eyes.gif

honestly I hope my box isnt destroyed it says my package weighs 2.2 pounds sooo maybe I get a double box
smile.gif

honestly I hope my box isnt destroyed it says my package weighs 2.2 pounds sooo maybe I get a double box
smile.gif

The bhm's are amazing in person,people stopped me & asked for pics when I rocked my pair today,so glad I copped,thinking about doubling up.

Back
Top Bottom