OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by santi19

Finally got my pair of YOTD's thanks to Bryscooplaygrifhold
pimp.gif

Glad to hear it.  Enjoy and good luck with the upcoming releases.  You have my info should you need it.  I gotta be honest.   After seeing more and more pics of BHM and ASG in the past few days, my heart won't be broken without BHMs.  No ASGs however, would be a $%@$ shame.

Originally Posted by santi19

Finally got my pair of YOTD's thanks to Bryscooplaygrifhold
pimp.gif

Glad to hear it.  Enjoy and good luck with the upcoming releases.  You have my info should you need it.  I gotta be honest.   After seeing more and more pics of BHM and ASG in the past few days, my heart won't be broken without BHMs.  No ASGs however, would be a $%@$ shame.

BHM kd iv and asg is a must have on my list. Also thinkn bout going fa da galaxy foams. My method fa copping online will b tested and will let me kno if i got a chance at the asg kd iv and galaxy foams.

BHM kd iv and asg is a must have on my list. Also thinkn bout going fa da galaxy foams. My method fa copping online will b tested and will let me kno if i got a chance at the asg kd iv and galaxy foams.

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by KevinAcevedo

Originally Posted by casper90403

just registered for my BHM's at NTLA. All 11's, 10, and 10.5 are spoken for. Love the new system they put into place.

New System?

This

NTLA isnt letting people camp anymore (not to say people would have camped out for the BHM's). They shoot a tweet on when you can come to register. No more lining up early in the morning for releases. The times will be random. Now dudes who live an hour away have a tougher shot. Must have ID and you can pick your pair up anytime between 10a-5p on release day

just registered for my BHM's at NTLA. All 11's, 10, and 10.5 are spoken for. Love the new system they put into place.

New System?

This

NTLA isnt letting people camp anymore (not to say people would have camped out for the BHM's). They shoot a tweet on when you can come to register. No more lining up early in the morning for releases. The times will be random. Now dudes who live an hour away have a tougher shot. Must have ID and you can pick your pair up anytime between 10a-5p on release day

New System?

This

That sounds so much better. I hope NT Miami starts doing this.

New System?

This

^its fantastic, so far. got the tweet as i left work, drove to NT 15 minutes later, showed them my ID, gave them my size, out the door 5 minutes later. Peace of mind on Saturday. I'm sure dudes will be hanging around the neighborhood on bigger releases, but the tweet could come on a Monday, Wed, Thursday, etc, so you never know when its coming. Its good for those who live close by.

^its fantastic, so far. got the tweet as i left work, drove to NT 15 minutes later, showed them my ID, gave them my size, out the door 5 minutes later. Peace of mind on Saturday. I'm sure dudes will be hanging around the neighborhood on bigger releases, but the tweet could come on a Monday, Wed, Thursday, etc, so you never know when its coming. Its good for those who live close by.

The system is flawed though...I got the message here in Dallas yesterday...20 minutes later I arrive and all the wristband had been passed out...I called duck tales as I feel the employees got dubs on them also...The system is good if you live close by NT but otherwise you will be SOL.

The system is flawed though...I got the message here in Dallas yesterday...20 minutes later I arrive and all the wristband had been passed out...I called duck tales as I feel the employees got dubs on them also...The system is good if you live close by NT but otherwise you will be SOL.

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

This

They also held 2 registering sessions. One from 2 - 4pm, and one from 6:30 - 7:30pm. This gave people a chance who couldn't make it to the earlier one. Love it.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

This

They also held 2 registering sessions. One from 2 - 4pm, and one from 6:30 - 7:30pm. This gave people a chance who couldn't make it to the earlier one. Love it.
happy.gif

d  dsersonally think the best colorways for this shoe is between the weatherman and the asg. People may trip because i dont mention the nerfs but to me that was a dream shoe. Being a kid that grew up on nerf products and always loved the color scheme of the guns, and toys for that to be made into a shoe its unthinkable. Unfortunately i didnt get nerfs, i didnt have a Chance as common man. The unbelieveable rarity has pushed me away from that shoe i.guess because i couldnt get it. But that weatherman and asg they push the limits of basketball footwear i love it

d  dsersonally think the best colorways for this shoe is between the weatherman and the asg. People may trip because i dont mention the nerfs but to me that was a dream shoe. Being a kid that grew up on nerf products and always loved the color scheme of the guns, and toys for that to be made into a shoe its unthinkable. Unfortunately i didnt get nerfs, i didnt have a Chance as common man. The unbelieveable rarity has pushed me away from that shoe i.guess because i couldnt get it. But that weatherman and asg they push the limits of basketball footwear i love it

Back
Top Bottom