OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Everybody on NDC
30t6p3b.gif

23jigk3.gif

they're mad fem to me. Dunno I feel like they could hve used other colors to execute the Easter concept better.

they're mad fem to me. Dunno I feel like they could hve used other colors to execute the Easter concept better.

finally ordered the xmas copper tee from ndc. im surprised they restocked at some point.

threw it in the cart while checking out for the cloaks and the cement 4s

finally ordered the xmas copper tee from ndc. im surprised they restocked at some point.

threw it in the cart while checking out for the cloaks and the cement 4s

I've been playing ball in mine lately. Went TTs. Got some blisters on my pinky toes today after like a 4 hour session lol. I'm thinking maybe I need to break them in more, or wear thinner socks. Might have to try to get me another pair .5 a size up now.

I've been playing ball in mine lately. Went TTs. Got some blisters on my pinky toes today after like a 4 hour session lol. I'm thinking maybe I need to break them in more, or wear thinner socks. Might have to try to get me another pair .5 a size up now.

EDIT: Wrong thread lol but this kobe n cement 4 release is crazy on ndc right now lol

ASG Pack is gon be a nightmare online lol

EDIT: Wrong thread lol but this kobe n cement 4 release is crazy on ndc right now lol

ASG Pack is gon be a nightmare online lol

with the way things are going tonight on ndc, I have a feeling my computer is gonna implode come the 24th. I NEED a pair of asg's
laugh.gif

with the way things are going tonight on ndc, I have a feeling my computer is gonna implode come the 24th. I NEED a pair of asg's
laugh.gif

After what happened with the Cement 4's.. The Galaxy Pack will be cray.

But I did still end up with 2 pairs of 4's so there's hope
ohwell.gif

After what happened with the Cement 4's.. The Galaxy Pack will be cray.

But I did still end up with 2 pairs of 4's so there's hope
ohwell.gif

HOH, NDC is all i know

but check your local mall...

and i saw the cement IV thread...got me scared about this weekend, i know those are Jordans, but u never know.

HOH, NDC is all i know

but check your local mall...

and i saw the cement IV thread...got me scared about this weekend, i know those are Jordans, but u never know.

Back
Top Bottom