OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Props to the dude that posted the link...But how in the hell did you find them up on NBASTORE??  There are not listed anywhere!

Props to the dude that posted the link...But how in the hell did you find them up on NBASTORE??  There are not listed anywhere!

if those orders go through. congrats to you guys. talk about a buzzer beater. those are probably the last place to cop for retail.... glad i got mine on NDC last night.
whats up wrxtreme. i bought the kobe vi chaos off you on iss. glad you were able to cop

if those orders go through. congrats to you guys. talk about a buzzer beater. those are probably the last place to cop for retail.... glad i got mine on NDC last night.
whats up wrxtreme. i bought the kobe vi chaos off you on iss. glad you were able to cop

Another L...KDs were gone in a sz 13...tried Lebrons. got to "Send My Order" and got sold out message...thanks for the links anyway. congrats to those who were able to cop.

Another L...KDs were gone in a sz 13...tried Lebrons. got to "Send My Order" and got sold out message...thanks for the links anyway. congrats to those who were able to cop.

nbastore known for cancelling orders? their system seems pretty good, cuz when a size was sold out, they didn't even let you add it to their cart.

no one got a size 9 in the KDs right? I think I got their only one.... hopefully.

nbastore known for cancelling orders? their system seems pretty good, cuz when a size was sold out, they didn't even let you add it to their cart.

no one got a size 9 in the KDs right? I think I got their only one.... hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom