OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

What kind of socks are those though 
nerd.gif

So has anyone on here have pics of there pair on feet or the only place I can see durant asg is on people's sigs and buy and sell.
Can't wait man shipping and waiting are a bad mix for me super impatient to throw them on!

So has anyone on here have pics of there pair on feet or the only place I can see durant asg is on people's sigs and buy and sell.
Can't wait man shipping and waiting are a bad mix for me super impatient to throw them on!

Team Size 11 here, though I have gone 11.5 on 2/3 pairs after the Nerfs were a bit snug. Can't wait to have my ASG arrive next week!

Team Size 11 here, though I have gone 11.5 on 2/3 pairs after the Nerfs were a bit snug. Can't wait to have my ASG arrive next week!

all good.

Tracked down the second pair. (Paid way more than I wanted too...lol)

Done with ASW...

all good.

Tracked down the second pair. (Paid way more than I wanted too...lol)

Done with ASW...

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by airedweezy

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I was one of the lucky ones to get my ticket called at HOH Baybrook. I ended up choosing the Kobes over the KD's, because I figured the KD's resale prices would be a little cheaper than the Kobes.

I was ONE number off from getting the Foams.
30t6p3b.gif
I would have gone KDs. They sold out first here.
Do you know which spots in miami got the KD's? Seems like very place I checked only had the Lebrons and Kobes
I'm from Miami too and all the spots had the KDs, but the just sold out the quickest.

Originally Posted by melofan15

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

I was one of the lucky ones to get my ticket called at HOH Baybrook. I ended up choosing the Kobes over the KD's, because I figured the KD's resale prices would be a little cheaper than the Kobes.

I was ONE number off from getting the Foams.
30t6p3b.gif
I would have gone KDs. They sold out first here.
Do you know which spots in miami got the KD's? Seems like very place I checked only had the Lebrons and Kobes
I'm from Miami too and all the spots had the KDs, but the just sold out the quickest.

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Size 14 is harder to get then you'd think sometimes.

I agree. A lot of spots don't even get many if any shoes over sz 12 esp with the limited releases 
Seriously.  How many times have you all been able to walk in to a store and be like "I want that in a 14."  It's next to impossible unless it's a retro or something like that.  Hell, the store I work at rarely gets 14's, so I'm lucky to get half of the good releases.

Originally Posted by wyocowboy2014

I agree. A lot of spots don't even get many if any shoes over sz 12 esp with the limited releases 
Seriously.  How many times have you all been able to walk in to a store and be like "I want that in a 14."  It's next to impossible unless it's a retro or something like that.  Hell, the store I work at rarely gets 14's, so I'm lucky to get half of the good releases.

In most places that had the ASG pack, only had 1 size14 shoe per Sig line (i.e KDIV, Kobe VII) , not a very good chance to copp at them odds since most of the peeps in line who wear a sz 13.5 might just grab the only sz 14 since its likely to be there just waiting for em. 
ohwell.gif

I need to see more pics of the "KDIV - Mint" that drops in April sometime, anyone has some of them "behind the scene" shots of them yet?? 
grin.gif

In most places that had the ASG pack, only had 1 size14 shoe per Sig line (i.e KDIV, Kobe VII) , not a very good chance to copp at them odds since most of the peeps in line who wear a sz 13.5 might just grab the only sz 14 since its likely to be there just waiting for em. 
ohwell.gif

I need to see more pics of the "KDIV - Mint" that drops in April sometime, anyone has some of them "behind the scene" shots of them yet?? 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom