OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

video-010070.jpg

[i
video_image-045910.jpg
mg]http://www.sneakerwatch.c...o_image-045909.jpg[/img]

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

FNL is a POS, in for a cancelled order on the Easter Eggs

not tru cause my boy call FNL with the item # and said its sold out she told him keep checking the site or wait till April 6
In general FNL is a POS and anyone that defends them obviously has never had the pleasure of dealing with their CS or is the guy running their Twitter that is constantly gloating about how great it is to work or shop at FNL.  After they @*+$ up or cancel your order they do nothing to make up for their mistake and simply could care less about your overall experience. They've done this to me numerous times over several years and always the same result. I was simply stating I have no faith my order will even go through because they are the most unreliable of the big online retailers .

Originally Posted by Kingd247

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

FNL is a POS, in for a cancelled order on the Easter Eggs

not tru cause my boy call FNL with the item # and said its sold out she told him keep checking the site or wait till April 6
In general FNL is a POS and anyone that defends them obviously has never had the pleasure of dealing with their CS or is the guy running their Twitter that is constantly gloating about how great it is to work or shop at FNL.  After they @*+$ up or cancel your order they do nothing to make up for their mistake and simply could care less about your overall experience. They've done this to me numerous times over several years and always the same result. I was simply stating I have no faith my order will even go through because they are the most unreliable of the big online retailers .

FNL had the Easter KDs up!? Oh well, I still have a chance on the 4/6. Gone have to be on my A game looking at how quick they sold out.

FNL had the Easter KDs up!? Oh well, I still have a chance on the 4/6. Gone have to be on my A game looking at how quick they sold out.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

They have XMAS for $59.

I scooped a 12 Easter.

What sizes of the XMAS did they have? Passed on em when they released but $59 is a good deal. On the hunt for a size 11.

Back
Top Bottom