OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Anyone have a pic of the new N7 KD BLACK/DK TRQS-CHLLNG RD-WHT and WHITE/WHITE-DK TRQS-CHLLNG RD. Nikestore confirmed release of 4/1/12

Kind of came out of nowhere?

Anyone have a pic of the new N7 KD BLACK/DK TRQS-CHLLNG RD-WHT and WHITE/WHITE-DK TRQS-CHLLNG RD. Nikestore confirmed release of 4/1/12

TCC has the easters going for 235 shipped already... do people honestly think those will be that hard to obtain and worth that much. I want them bad to rock, but I am not spending more than retail on them

TCC has the easters going for 235 shipped already... do people honestly think those will be that hard to obtain and worth that much. I want them bad to rock, but I am not spending more than retail on them

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Caveat emptor. I've dealt with them before locally in Miami. He was selling fake Concords. I got got, but luckily he refunded my money. I'm not saying all his shoes are fake, but he does sell fakes sometimes.

Originally Posted by Brianptt

Caveat emptor. I've dealt with them before locally in Miami. He was selling fake Concords. I got got, but luckily he refunded my money. I'm not saying all his shoes are fake, but he does sell fakes sometimes.

I don't mind the Easters, and they have kinda grown on me in the last few weeks, but why on God's green earth would you pay extra for them early??? Is it that serious?  Maybe I am missing something.

I don't mind the Easters, and they have kinda grown on me in the last few weeks, but why on God's green earth would you pay extra for them early??? Is it that serious?  Maybe I am missing something.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Because it's the only way to ensure you get them if you really want them. Because people will buy them just to sell because they are limited. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Because it's the only way to ensure you get them if you really want them. Because people will buy them just to sell because they are limited. 
eyes.gif

Gotta pay to play nowadays! If you want 'em that bad buy early and pay the price or hope for the best come RD. I personally have not paid resell prices on my kicks, just been lucky I guess...

Gotta pay to play nowadays! If you want 'em that bad buy early and pay the price or hope for the best come RD. I personally have not paid resell prices on my kicks, just been lucky I guess...

to me it appears that easters won't be as difficult to get.

Based on the number of sites I've seen doing presales and what not.

I don't want them, give me the next two gr's and I'm just about done with the 4...unless we get a PO/MVP?/ST?

to me it appears that easters won't be as difficult to get.

Based on the number of sites I've seen doing presales and what not.

I don't want them, give me the next two gr's and I'm just about done with the 4...unless we get a PO/MVP?/ST?

Are those hyperfuse kd samples ever gon come out? Or could they have possibly been some early samples of how kds elites are gon look like if he those get some elites

Are those hyperfuse kd samples ever gon come out? Or could they have possibly been some early samples of how kds elites are gon look like if he those get some elites

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

read this on the other site also. anyone have any info?

EDIT*** might be an APRIL fools day prank

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

read this on the other site also. anyone have any info?

EDIT*** might be an APRIL fools day prank

Back
Top Bottom