OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Was NDC the only site to have these release last night at midnight? FL and Eastbay both have the countdown. I was just making sure, b/c it looked like I missed the release on NDC. 
laugh.gif

No - they came out on FL/Eastbay last night, sold out quickly.  I got a pair.  Look out for restocks.

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Was NDC the only site to have these release last night at midnight? FL and Eastbay both have the countdown. I was just making sure, b/c it looked like I missed the release on NDC. 
laugh.gif

No - they came out on FL/Eastbay last night, sold out quickly.  I got a pair.  Look out for restocks.

Socalers check your sheikhs. Just grabbed 2 pairs for NTers with no hassle.

Socalers check your sheikhs. Just grabbed 2 pairs for NTers with no hassle.

It appears as soon as the stores opened the KD Easters were sold out immediately.! I checked this morning and they were available, now they're not...I just wanted to see them in person.! SMH

It appears as soon as the stores opened the KD Easters were sold out immediately.! I checked this morning and they were available, now they're not...I just wanted to see them in person.! SMH

Yeah I saw the NDC's twitter, Their "KD IV Mint has now sold out" tweet came just 4 mins after they tweeted the live link to buy them 
laugh.gif

Yeah I saw the NDC's twitter, Their "KD IV Mint has now sold out" tweet came just 4 mins after they tweeted the live link to buy them 
laugh.gif

yea it sure doesnt seem like anyone bought these to actually wear....i got lucky and stopped by local HOH before work and had one last pair in my size....they actually look a lot lighter than some of these pics posted on here....but i still like them

yea it sure doesnt seem like anyone bought these to actually wear....i got lucky and stopped by local HOH before work and had one last pair in my size....they actually look a lot lighter than some of these pics posted on here....but i still like them

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by showstaz

my yotd bottoms are starting to turn green is there anything i can do to fix this?

Whoa wth?
Have u been wearing them alot cuz I'mma bout to check mines now. I didnt think they would yellow smh

they've only been worn a handful of times....I guess I have to be more careful now of what I walk on

Originally Posted by Dat Dude Chris

Originally Posted by showstaz

my yotd bottoms are starting to turn green is there anything i can do to fix this?

Whoa wth?
Have u been wearing them alot cuz I'mma bout to check mines now. I didnt think they would yellow smh

they've only been worn a handful of times....I guess I have to be more careful now of what I walk on

Back
Top Bottom