OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by Jmoore93

My Kd iv collection so far Nerfs will be copped very soon alongside with Aunt Pearls and black&White N7s

really nice collection!
smokin.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif
hope you'll get the other pairs you're looking for.

Originally Posted by micon111

My Kd iv collection so far Nerfs will be copped very soon alongside with Aunt Pearls and black&White N7s

really nice collection!
smokin.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Thanks bro

Originally Posted by micon111

really nice collection!
smokin.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

Thanks bro

Not having Nerfs doesn't bother me , but for some reason missing out on WMs kinda does.  Maybe its because Nerfs are so outrageous and WM are not quite as bad from resellers.  On top of that, it really seems as if Weathermans were produced in such an unbelievably low amount compared to previous KD releases of that nature.  I get it with Nerfs 'cause of the special packaging and such, but Weathermans too?  Seems like a couple thousand pairs wouldn't be inconceivable.  Add to it, they made GS sizes as well??? Go figure.  Guess these will most likely elude me.

Not having Nerfs doesn't bother me , but for some reason missing out on WMs kinda does.  Maybe its because Nerfs are so outrageous and WM are not quite as bad from resellers.  On top of that, it really seems as if Weathermans were produced in such an unbelievably low amount compared to previous KD releases of that nature.  I get it with Nerfs 'cause of the special packaging and such, but Weathermans too?  Seems like a couple thousand pairs wouldn't be inconceivable.  Add to it, they made GS sizes as well??? Go figure.  Guess these will most likely elude me.

Was just browsing NDC and came across the Texas Longhorns colorway and saw it was marked down to $56. idk if the order will actually go through and ship but I checked out, paid and got a confirmation #. 

Was just browsing NDC and came across the Texas Longhorns colorway and saw it was marked down to $56. idk if the order will actually go through and ship but I checked out, paid and got a confirmation #. 

Originally Posted by jonwin

holy.. gonna jump on this.
anything marked with .97 is clearance btw

holy.. gonna jump on this.
anything marked with .97 is clearance btw

Good pick up at that price. Hope you get your pair.

Vultures circling this thread scooped them up since they're already gone. I could've used a second pair to keep DS and hoop in my other one!! 

Vultures circling this thread scooped them up since they're already gone. I could've used a second pair to keep DS and hoop in my other one!! 

Originally Posted by deucesole22

they are still on there, was able to check out also

they are still on there, was able to check out also

thanks for posting man. good cop! hope you'll get your pair.

thanks for posting man. good cop! hope you'll get your pair.

Yeah just checked back again and I copped a second size 11 plus saw that LeBron 9 Freegums were $99.97 added that to my cart also!! Two shoes for the price of one LBJ 9.

Thanks for the post!!

Yeah just checked back again and I copped a second size 11 plus saw that LeBron 9 Freegums were $99.97 added that to my cart also!! Two shoes for the price of one LBJ 9.

Thanks for the post!!

Thanks for the post!!

lol if these go through, best cop of the year for me.

Thanks for the post!!

lol if these go through, best cop of the year for me.

Damn, size 10 sold out in the Aways. 56.97 is a steal, hate I missed it.
Seems like this may be a glitch, colors and sizes keep disappearing and reappearing. Hope everyone that placed a order gets their pair.

Damn, size 10 sold out in the Aways. 56.97 is a steal, hate I missed it.
Seems like this may be a glitch, colors and sizes keep disappearing and reappearing. Hope everyone that placed a order gets their pair.

Back
Top Bottom