OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Originally Posted by proballer

Originally Posted by M Bo

I just got a call from the store too.  I was told they are cancelling all phone orders and only releasing in store.  I hope they honor the orders they charged, they already sold them out of store too so the damage is done. 

Thats horse $#!^  They messed up, not us and they should honor our orders. I cant believe them.....O well another example of how Nike is. ON TO THE NEXT 
mad.gif
Agreed brother, but it sounds like we are getting a hundred different stories.  I wouldn't get too upset yet, you might still get them.  I hope you do.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

This is why Niketalk needs to be member's only. I posted that information for you guys. If I wanted the world to know I would posted it on twitter. I leave 8:30 to go back to DC or I would have copped more pair and sold them retail + shipping. Sorry guys. I hope everyone gets their pairs.

Good looking out man.  If I can scoop more than one on release date I will do the same.

I just got a call from the store too.  I was told they are cancelling all phone orders and only releasing in store.  I hope they honor the orders they charged, they already sold them out of store too so the damage is done. 

Thats horse $#!^  They messed up, not us and they should honor our orders. I cant believe them.....O well another example of how Nike is. ON TO THE NEXT 
mad.gif
Agreed brother, but it sounds like we are getting a hundred different stories.  I wouldn't get too upset yet, you might still get them.  I hope you do.

Thanks brotha. I hope so too buy chances aren't the best. We will see tho. Hope you get yours too fam.

HoH or NDC it is! for everyone lol. I wonder if Niketowns are getting the N7's. All they still honoring those who got charged?

They're honoring my phone order. They wont ship out until next Friday tho. As an inconvenience, they're refunding my shipping charges
happy.gif

I hope they're doing the same for the rest of you that got thru....

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

This is why Niketalk needs to be member's only. I posted that information for you guys. If I wanted the world to know I would posted it on twitter. I leave 8:30 to go back to DC or I would have copped more pair and sold them retail + shipping. Sorry guys. I hope everyone gets their pairs.

agreed but now a days too many resellers, even big members on here are resellers clamming they are not.

Just got a phone call, dude said he is honoring my phone order & is refunding me the $8.75 for shipping.

Fine for me....they'll ship next Friday.
pimp.gif

Just got a call from them and they honoring my pair plus free overnight shipping. Real cool people who work there.

Just got the call too. Would have been nice to have them in-hand a few days early, but I can't complain. Regardless, I don't think this release will be anything crazy...

Great interview, can't wait to see what the KD V looks like...Congrats on those white N7's fellas, I passed for the black ones instead.

Congrats to those who got their N7s locked up, hopefully some pictures will start to surface. Need to see some good SLR shots of those.

Originally Posted by aceboogie113

Congrats to those able to secure their N7s, I cant wait til the 25th. Where are the KD 4 elites at...

Same here fam. Thought they were not shipping til Friday? When is ur expected delivery?

Word the dude said they will ship friday

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Woke up to an email from the outlet with my tracking number for my N7's.

pimp.gif

I meant to quote this... I got this email too! When is your expected delivery date?

It showed Initiated on 18th, so shows 23rd.

I just got off the phone right now with a guy who updated me that they'll be overnighting my shoes on Friday, so I will get them Saturday.

People there are mad cool.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom