OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

impressed with the tour yellows/blues.  thought they would have they anodized finish, but its actually sorta dull and slightly pebbled.  Anyone with rogues already- can you comment on whether they are shinier or more dull?

Thanks in advance.  Once again, anyone in the cont. 48 US that sees an abundance of Cool Grey/Del Sols @ their local spots??

Good luck to all those coppin' N7s.  They don't do much for me so I am saving up for ST3 and or FinalsCWs- hopefully

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by wtfchi

Seems like N7's are only dropping online or at Nike Factory Outlet Stores. Here's a list of stores.

https://www.facebook.com/...?note_id=334510493289585
I would find it hard to believe all those outlets listed will have the release this weekend however.  I am going to assume random apparel and what not will drop at some of them, but probably not the kicks.
If you take a close look at it-the list says which ones aren't getting the KD's or are just getting the KD's.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

impressed with the tour yellows/blues.  thought they would have they anodized finish, but its actually sorta dull and slightly pebbled.  Anyone with rogues already- can you comment on whether they are shinier or more dull?

Thanks in advance.  Once again, anyone in the cont. 48 US that sees an abundance of Cool Grey/Del Sols @ their local spots??

Good luck to all those coppin' N7s.  They don't do much for me so I am saving up for ST3 and or FinalsCWs- hopefully

I can comment on the rogues...the finish is flat/matte finish...very clean..

Looks like I'm going to $#*+ out of luck with these N7. My little brother graduates from college the same day so I someone can help with both colors in a sz 14 let me know what it's going to cost.

vz7bxk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom