OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I just want a black pair of n7 sz 10 my god
tired.gif

Originally Posted by smatty

has anybody got the white N7's from that outlet yet? I want on feet pics
I think only one NTer was able to physically get them in-hand. I just got a phone call saying that they'll ship on RD and I won't be charged shipping...

^might happen considering I'm still not sure on these. I need to see them in person but that's not happening before committing to buy...

got a rsvp for the blacks but no on the whites. i was more prepared when i sent the DM for the whites, too. had osfoora up and ready on the DM page lol. oh well. i'm happy i even got one with how hit and miss the RSVP system is.

Struck out at Niketown LA. If you DM one minute after the tweet, your too late. When I got my pearls, less than 30 seconds. If you aint on it, you aint gonna get it. Twitter saves you the trouble of camping. Niketowns got it right by doing this. If you truly want a shoe you will put in the work that includes twitter.

Good luck to everyone trying to get their pair.. If I don't like the black ones in person, I may sell them.. I really just wanted the white ones.. But figured what the heck.. Lol

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i say if you dont get urs suck it up and dont buy from resellers.

This. The days of easily picking up Durants are over. I'm still buying Durants but I refuse to buy for crazy prices. !+@@ I rarely even post in here anymore. Times have changed quick

Struck out at Niketown LA. If you DM one minute after the tweet, your too late. When I got my pearls, less than 30 seconds. If you aint on it, you aint gonna get it. Twitter saves you the trouble of camping. Niketowns got it right by doing this. If you truly want a shoe you will put in the work that includes twitter.

preach brotha man, preach.  i camped out on twitter basically from 10am til the tweet for the white ones which was 4:30 pacific time.  i even took my phone into my meeting with what is basically the 2nd or 3rd guy in charge of paypal
roll.gif
(we have so many executives, i lose track of them all).  if you want em though, you gotta pull off crazy ++* to just have a slight (and i mean SLIGHT) chance of getting what you want.

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Originally Posted by geoff2005

i say if you dont get urs suck it up and dont buy from resellers.

This. The days of easily picking up Durants are over. I'm still buying Durants but I refuse to buy for crazy prices. !+@@ I rarely even post in here anymore. Times have changed quick

it would be very crazy if we all stuck with this for KD IV  but knowing people out there, they "must" have a cw even if they have to pay 50%+ of retail. times have changed, its now the collectors vs the resellers.  it is  now not us competing with each other to camp out the earliest or fastest mouse clicking. We are now competing with the resellers who have nothing to do besides compete with us and sell it to us. If we stop they stop.

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

6 consecutive Niketown RSVP title wins!
Recent:
1. NTNY for Jordan 4 Cavs Size 8.5
2. NTLasVegas for Nike KD Pearls Size 8.5
Current:
3. NTLasVegas for Nike KD N7(Black) Size 12
4. NTNY for Nike KD N7(White) Size 8.5
5. NTNY for Nike KD N7(White) Size 12
6. NTNY for Nike KD N7(Black) Size 8.5

6-1. 
pimp.gif

Light work.
I got my boy making me fake IDs using those names for NY this weekend.

Thanks bro!

I Was at my local outlet in Las Vegas and a Nike employee was telling me that they are getting both N7 colorways this weekend also. Why are these colorways popping up in outlets?

Back
Top Bottom