roll.gif
roll.gif
Yo this right here has me 
roll.gif

Nike is wrong for this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boader254

its like russian roulette trying to decide when to shower

Real talk Breaux. I took the day off to try and get these. I had to run to the grocery store to get some milk and I made it back home in record time. Not even sure if I paid for the milk

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Real talk Breaux. I took the day off to try and get these. I had to run to the grocery store to get some milk and I made it back home in record time. Not even sure if I paid for the milk
haha thatts funny

I know of an outlet with basically FSR.

Glad the Rougue's finally hit Finishline, now they'll be available soon on NDC.
smokin.gif

The funny thing is Nike putting out a set time for the those piece of crap "South Beach/ Miami Vice" LBJ 9 "elite". Those are already OVER HYPED to the MAX. The yuppies will be out in droves to crash the Nike servers at that 5am PST/8am EST drop.
eek.gif

This right here for the N7's is just trying a new marketing ploy. Just like what Big Brandon said. It's either that or Nike actually cares for once to try and cut out the resellers. LOL.

laugh.gif

Don't even think about taking a quick shower.  That's how I missed the RSVP by 1 minute for the white ones.. Just permeate in your filth till that link goes up. It'll make your shower that much more special afterwards.

I'm thinking they'll put up the link around the hour (12pm, 1pm, 2pm, etc.). So if you need to do something, then do it in between that... just do it really quick haha

IT'S UP it's UP!!! sweet baby jesus i was jsut about to leave for the gym when i got the text alert. copped my size 10, blacks 
pimp.gif

Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]Sorry, we're having trouble processing your request. Check your information and try again. [Error Code: 007I-0000000]

Back
Top Bottom