OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

So if they sent u an email and charged ur card will ur order still be cancelled? Sorry new to this cancelled order stuff. I always get thru

So just how are the restocks going because if I have that chance I don't want to pay too much too soon..

By the way 345 for both,172 a pair, fair price?

Whoever was the project manager or leader on this release should be removed from that position.  I'm in SS, Maryland so no in-store purchase or phone orders for me, thanks Nike.  No love for the place that made KD, the DC metro area should have the same amount as Oklahoma City. 
tired.gif

Just talked to a nike rep. Same song and dance. says restock was not legit. in fact she said only orders placed during initial release will go through. the only thing we can do is complain and hopefully they will ship us the prs sitting in outlets as i type. literally sitting... i told her that. she said ahe would pass it on. whatever. i get em i get em if not on to the nxt one. i suggest everyone who got in on the restock contact nike and see whats up. let the rep kno these r sitting in their stores. cant hurt...

Originally Posted by outkast9984

why does canada retail them for 120 anyway? they dont get the same price as us?

Nope retail is higher here. Just the way it goes. We get shafted out of a lot of releases and then pay high retail prices. Jordans here retail for 40 higher than in the states. All the 12's here were 200 plus taxes

NIke Scottsdale just tweeted that the Rougues are now available. Damn Im glad im off today lol Headed back down there.

Originally Posted by TexasEleven

seems like a fsr on the whites on NDC!!

Come on man 
mad.gif

For people like myself who got in on the "Restock" what does  your order say under status? not the in progress area with all order history but when you actually click it and it shows the picture of the shoe...

So I just went back to the site and all the sizes were updated (the FSR was not being shown anymore). I put the only ones that were left (11.5/12) in my cart and checked out. It went through and I got confirmation from Nike. If they cancel (which will probably happen) I will do my best to get a gift discount or a gift card or something out of it. If they ship, good stuff. LOL

Originally Posted by L7OSER

So if they sent u an email and charged ur card will ur order still be cancelled? Sorry new to this cancelled order stuff. I always get thru

they will charge you back and send you a we sorry email with a coupon 

did these not sell out on ndc? i see plenty of sizes for the blacks and want to place an order. or would i be wasting my time?

No freakin way i just cop both n7's on NDC 10 minutes ago i got order conf, but i feel like they gonna cancel on me.

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

ALL sizes in BOTH colorways back up on nike.com

http://store.nike.com/us/...1/pid-465620/pgid-465621

I ordered before on one of the many restocks...should i order again and risk a cancellation since its 1 per?
laugh.gif
nah man you good since your 1st order already in. but if you want another pair to stock then go ahead.
u passed...didnt want to risk it...it says 1 per customer (of each colorway)...i assume 1 per person, per day, per household
laugh.gif

So after Nikestore tweeted sold out, the ones that got through on the supposed restock after will be cancelled? My order status says preparing to ship, so we'll find out on Monday? I wouldn't be mad if they did but I would be if they charge me for a pair of elite socks I ordered and make me pay for shipping and tax.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So after Nikestore tweeted sold out, the ones that got through on the supposed restock after will be cancelled? My order status says preparing to ship, so we'll find out on Monday? I wouldn't be mad if they did but I would be if they charge me for a pair of elite socks I ordered and make me pay for shipping and tax.
no way that ALL orders after the intial launch will be cancelled...of course some will, that goes with any "limited" release...but it seems Nike is just spreading out stock sporadically, or orders are being processed and cancelled quickly, thats why stock keeps showing....who knows...I just hope my order from earlier goes through...stuck out with Woodbury, struck out 4xx via NTNY RSVP....i just need a pair
laugh.gif

nice pickups...Need those Rogues ASAP...where at? NTNY doesnt have them yet....do they release this weekend or no certain date/time frame given?

Back
Top Bottom