OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Got my size 11...added to cart immediately when the link went live. F reselling :tongue:,I'm rocking them immediately when they come in.

Congrats to all those that were lucky enough to get them...that actually wanted them.

-Pete

Last edited:
i dont even know how any of you copped these, i got an error message when i tried to add my size or a half size up/down, they just wouldnt add to my cart. i usually have success with NDC, oh well.

All I did was look up Durant in the search and they showed up. By the time I was checking out they had barely posted the link on Twitter.

Hopefully they don't cancel my ****. If these are really as limited as people say than I wouldn't be surprised.

wow that was super quick. my first NDC twitter L
Same here ...I could of easily got the VIIs because I add 2 pair in my cart for practice and empty it... However this release was on bs lol i didnt find the shoes until typed in the name because the link wasnt working the first two times i clicked on it. Its cool though i won more then I have lost.

congrats to those who were able to cop. I could not even add them to cart, and i was on it soon as the link went live, maybe i will get lucky with a restock soon, i most def will not be paying those crazy ebay reseller prices.

Back
Top Bottom