OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

But like he said a iphone or a ipod not gonna move faster then a laptop dont matter if its 3g

most people have slow internet connections 3G much faster than those connections you pay $30 a month for.

the iphone and ipad are fast enough that your PC speed won't make a difference so it comes down to the internet speed.

dsc00268kl.jpg

By awsomeblossom at 2012-07-30

my hired gun came through

Lol. Man HOH has been the complete opposite towards me. I remember when HOH 125 use to be cake. Used to buy so much I would get shoes once the shipment came in. Every pair of HOH exclusive hyperdunks etc. I feel they should have at least put a Olympic symbol on the kds

yea the one on 125 never been like that man its gettin out of control not messing with that nomore

HOH's are a partnership between Nike and Footlocker... They are managed by former Footlocker managers and Footlocker's District managers with visuals in HOH done by Nike reps. Unless the dude is owner of Footlocker or Nike, he doesn't own a HOH

And Franchises are definitely not available

HOH's are a partnership between Nike and Footlocker... They are managed by former Footlocker managers and Footlocker's District managers with visuals in HOH done by Nike reps. Unless the dude is owner of Footlocker or Nike, he doesn't own a HOH
And Franchises are definitely not available

Oh I wasnt saying he owned a HOH, He's simply somebody of a high level. I dont know his official title. My girl has told me before but I honestly don't think she knows either to be honest. All I know is I dont have to wait in line or pray on NDC for shoes I really want and I'm thankful.

You sure HOH are partnerships between Nike and Footlocker because I just bought Adidas Adizero Rose 2.5 "Lei Feng" and "Brenda" today from my local HOH. Odd a partnership between Nike and Footlocker would carry a rival company's products...IDK.

oh sorry i misunderstood. positive it's nike. were they on the HOH side or floor of the store? Only Jordan and Nike products are supposed to be on the HOH side, but anything can be in the Footlocker section. If Nike walked into a HOH and saw a D-Rose product or anything else Adidas they'd probably burn the place to the ground lol

oh sorry i misunderstood. positive it's nike. were they on the HOH side or floor of the store? Only Jordan and Nike products are supposed to be on the HOH side, but anything can be in the Footlocker section. If Nike walked into a HOH and saw a D-Rose product or anything else Adidas they'd probably burn the place to the ground lol

:rofl:

Now that you mention it I think it was a combo Footlocker/HOH and it was on the Footlocker side. Never really noticed that division of the sales floor. Damn, good call.

Just wondering if the bottom soles of the KD IV ST is supposed to have this showing? (Its on both shoes)

Just wondering if the bottom soles of the KD IV ST is supposed to have this showing? (Its on both shoes)
Yeah mine have the same thing on them. Same with the ASG for me. Had me thinking they were fake for the longest time -___-

MAN these joints are crazy, Just made me pull my pair out to stare a bit. More limited or not the USA aint touching the ST! Weatherman, Nerf, Galaxy, and ST are most def the top 4 in no particular order. These ST are something special tho...

But like he said a iphone or a ipod not gonna move faster then a laptop dont matter if its 3g

I have to disagree with this.
I was NEVER able to get a release on my MacBook ( I've upgraded to Every new model as it came out) and my iPhone over wifi ( cable Internet For anyone wondering) is way faster than my MacBook and now able to get releases with ease.

If you're waitin for the tweet you've already Ruined your chances. I'm completely done/close to being done with checkout by the time the tweet is sent.

If you're copy/pasting info that's too slow as well.

MAN these joints are crazy, Just made me pull my pair out to stare a bit. More limited or not the USA aint touching the ST! Weatherman, Nerf, Galaxy, and ST are most def the top 4 in no particular order. These ST are something special tho...
Definitely agree. The USA had a clean look but the detailing on the ST kills them..
Yeah mine have the same thing on them. Same with the ASG for me. Had me thinking they were fake for the longest time -___-
Good to hear, I was thinking my pair was defected or something for a sec...

I have similar thing on my YOTDs. Common with the translucent sole I guess. Definitely not fakes though, don't worry. rock on

Last edited:
Weathermans for WTK's????
If you're getting the Weathermans and if they're DS or really close to it I'd say you were getting a steal. There's a lot of WTK's in the market right now. You'd be able to cop them again later. 

If your getting the weatherman I would do it but I just don't like the wtk
yeah the WTK's are ugly af. what the kobe? more like what the ****. looks like they used one of these to pick the colorway: 

Last edited:
I personally love the WTK's, especially since I managed to get them for retail. But Weatherman's > WTK's....I'd do that trade in a heartbeat for Weatherman's.

-Pete

Back
Top Bottom