OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

dawg those are clean! nice job
nthat.gif

I know how it can suck wearing a sz 14 sometimes. Now I see why I had to settle for a couple pairs in a 15 in my KD IV collection, lol.

Very nice collection Posite!

Last edited:
I like the material you chose on your upper for the KD yeezy IDs. You did a great job with those.

Nice collection NYposite

^^EXCEPTIONAL IDS...those usas lowered value?i m ebaying a pair of 11s and have lowered my reserve at 191 and no one is offering a dollar more to get them...lol,probably gonna re-auction...:smh: :smh: :smh:

my first iD'd pair of KD IVs (Air KDeezys) finally arrived :D

Patiently waiting for my pair to come...I didn't use the volt green translucent sole because in some pictures with the pink and green mixture in the arch area it made it yellowish...Though your pairs are HOT!

Nice collection nycposite! Gotta get on making some ids...yours & those kdeezy's up there are so dope...

-Pete

Reflective camo looks dope one color then you see the detail with flash. Nike should've done that for the Kobe camo/pdf print.

Anyone notice the socks the USA women are wearing? They look like the old Nike elites with the same USA logo as te 2.0s though

Anyone notice the socks the USA women are wearing? They look like the old Nike elites with the same USA logo as te 2.0s though
wrong thread? and they're probably the ones from 08. A lot better imo.. 

debating between the GMs or the GM Pack for next saturday... either or. the prices of textbooks nowadays! :smh: :frown:

Back
Top Bottom