OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Infuriating that I end up with a size I don't even fit. Hopefully I can trade/sell this size 8 and get to my size 9. How long has it been, 2 weeks since release?

LOL NikeStore is trolling. I just called customer service. She said that was not a restock. She said they are currently updating their website and some older items have appeared back up on the site and that they are taking care of it.

So, all orders will be canceled.

If you refresh the page, the sizes will go away. if you refresh again, the sizes will come back.

i called the rep and they basically said that the site is messing with us. there are no pairs left, save your time/energy lol

The reps are saying that it's a glitch because NT went crazy and blew their phones up. The reps are ASSUMING it's a glitch because so many people are calling in saying they can't get through. The guy I spoke to said I was the only person he spoke to or even heard about getting through.

I don't know what any of this means but this is why I've started straying away from nike... too many headaches.:smh:

Any chance Nikestore.com releases these at 6 am PST 9 am EST? They did it with the ST but I was out on town on vacation and could not get through (never had success coping shoes on my iPhone) for big releases. Nike probably won't tell us until next week. 
mean.gif

yeah i feel you the high end shoes are really more relaxing no ******g headaches and campouts for louis vuittons lmao

Seeing some people on the other website who got through twice... lol really is all about pure luck to stumble on these.

as soon as i cleared my cache all the sizes came up after nothing showing up..it was weird..i seen two people on my twitter timeline and in nikestore mentions supposedly got through they better hope it dont get canceled i kno that feeling smh..

damn a pair of gold medals posted on ebay for $300 shipped tomorrow.

Hopefully these aren't that hard to get, if I didn't have any confidence in getting my pair I'd hop on those 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom