OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I don't ever remember any other site posting a style code before but nice kicks has one...
so i guess its on for the 18th???

Nike Zoom KD IV “Gold Medal”
Metallic Gold/University Red-Obsidian-White
473679-702
August 18, 2012

a few minutes later

Mamie: Hi, my name is Mamie. How may I help you?
Mamie: Hello Calvin!
Calvin Johnson: Hello, I was hoping you could help me find information on product 473679-702
Mamie: I'd be happy to assist in anyway I can, let me take a look at that for you.
Mamie: What information did you want on the shoe?
Calvin Johnson: Is there any release information on them? Will they release at Nike Dallas?
Calvin Johnson: or anywhere else?
Mamie: There is no details as to when this is releasing or where it is either.

:\

Last edited:
Yo disregard this guy hes just a troll... Check his posts from earlier this thread.

Lol, I'm a troll? Let an experience member call me a troll. Not someone with 15 post newbie

First you claimed you're not a reseller when you're selling Barca Kobes for a grand. I also see you on the fb group Niketalk selling all of these shoes you claim to be "keeping". If you didn't notice about 4 people that were experienced members did call you a troll, and each got rep for it... that should explain everything.

I need to know whether these will be out on the 18th or not... going to have to pull a rabbit out of a hat to get my money right by this saturday smh :smh:

Lol, I'm a troll? Let an experience member call me a troll. Not someone with 15 post newbie
TROLL
smile.gif

I seriously dont understand why people keep referring this to be so similar to the xmas KD. They look 100% different. If you believe the colors are similar then you seriously need to get your eyes checked. :tongue:

Tweet from Nike Mall of America: "We will not be getting the "GM" KD IV that comes out this weekend. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair."

So Nikestore.com's twitter says they aren't releasing this weekend, but Nike MOA says they are coming out this weekend. Does that mean no online release and just a very few select stores and then they're done?

Tweet from Nike Mall of America: "We will not be getting the "GM" KD IV that comes out this weekend. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair."
So Nikestore.com's twitter says they aren't releasing this weekend, but Nike MOA says they are coming out this weekend. Does that mean no online release and just a very few select stores and then they're done?

Last edited:
If you're trying to be informative, then why haven't you given the names of these "California HOH's."

I called so many HoH last night that I can't remember which Cali store it was. The only ones who confirmed were one in California, one in Texas, an Illinois store and Vegas.

And from my talks with a rep the KD IV gold medals WILL NOT be an online release. Only certain stores will carry them. Most stores are telling people they won't know til Thursday which is bull.

Ok so what? I said I was keeping two pair of KDs USA. So if your in the Facebook Niketalk room then you must seen me selling the USAs for $180. You also must see me selling Olympic 6s for $180 shipped. Just cause I'm selling shoes doesn't mean I'm selling all of them? I still have two USAs and scoring title in my closet that I'm not selling.

I called so many HoH last night that I can't remember which Cali store it was. The only ones who confirmed were one in California, one in Texas, an Illinois store and Vegas.
And from my talks with a rep the KD IV gold medals WILL NOT be an online release. Only certain stores will carry them. Most stores are telling people they won't know til Thursday which is bull.
WHICH  HOH STORE IN TEXAS!!????

Seeing the gold medals makes me wonder

IF USAB wouldve gooten 3rd place.

would they have re-released the christmas :D

smh it sounds like there gonna more limited then the USA's were.   I'm really getting sick of all the limited release BS that nike has been doing lately.  It sounds like only select cities will get them.  
mad.gif

wait a min so a HOH in Vegas told you they were getting them?  im heated right now ive been calling both HOH once a day for the past week and both have been telling me they werent gonna get them!    Im sick of this bs from these shoe stores.  If i didnt come across your post i would of never known.

smh it sounds like there gonna more limited then the USA's were.   I'm really getting sick of all the limited release BS that nike has been doing lately.  It sounds like only select cities will get them.  
mad.gif
so i just talked to the manager at the fashion show mall HOH and he told me the release date is pushed back until next month.  

Ok so what? I said I was keeping two pair of KDs USA. So if your in the Facebook Niketalk room then you must seen me selling the USAs for $180. You also must see me selling Olympic 6s for $180 shipped. Just cause I'm selling shoes doesn't mean I'm selling all of them? I still have two USAs and scoring title in my closet that I'm not selling.
LOL you really are a troll. I mean look at this post even after people call you one you still try to advertise what your selling AGAIN.

Anyways, places in Europe are apparently getting plenty of these GM's

Not jumping through hoops to get a shoe that's supposed to commemorate my country's win. Money saved. I like the Kd IV's, but the limited crap irritates me.

My hoH didn't get Olympics, sounds like they're not getting GMs. Ah well...

Ruffling tickets for the Jordan pack...

Back
Top Bottom