OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Not jumping through hoops to get a shoe that's supposed to commemorate my country's win. Money saved. I like the Kd IV's, but the limited crap irritates me.

VERY WELL SAID. I 100% AGREE WITH YOU. The people who make these decisions at Nike can go jump off of a cliff.

^^ A lot of people agree with us on that. Just like the USA's. Those especially should be a GR but I understand the GM's being at least a little limited but not that nobody can get them... :smh:

I seriously need a connect on Kds. Figures the store im a manager at and requires me to work every Saturday morning gets pretty much everything besides KDs because they never jumped on the bandwagon to carry them in stores.

So much drama for a no reason :smh: just let us know when and where they are dropping and everything would be so much smother. I guess I need to send a few people out to hoh for a few. If I don't get any kds at least I get a pack or 2

i have a sz 8 kd gm, i need a sz 10-11. hopefully they release on ndc at some point because my ftl connects are pretty much useless if every limited release is a raffle for now on.

Tired of this crap from NIke. One minute they're releasing, next min they're not. Ugh. Im over it. About to just ID myself a pair and be done with it. They'll be just as limited and I don't have to wake up at 5am to get my size.

Really want the GMs since I been missing out on every KD I have wanted :rolleyes

Rogues
ST
Weathermans

the list goes on

if I land these I will be happy

STs should be coming in tomorrow from the NDC restock... Was lucky enough to get an 8.. Gonna try to see if I can squeeze into it even tho I'm a 8.5/9 :lol:

Really want the GMs since I been missing out on every KD I have wanted
eyes.gif

Rogues
ST
Weathermans
the list goes on
if I land these I will be happy
I feel you.  its funny how the Durant sig is the cheapest yet its the most limited out of all the other nike sigs.

I feel you.  its funny how the Durant sig is the cheapest yet its the most limited out of all the other nike sigs.

Nike sees the potential, of both the shoe's hype as well as KD's career... So they're gearing up to most likely try and replicate Lebron's line of success.

This is crazy. Every time I try to get a pair or kd's chaos erupts. I think I'll just id me two pair to be safe and deal without the drama and let down.

Anybody got a confirmation from their local HOH's or shoe stores regarding the release of the Gold Medal KDs . I asked 2 HOH's employees , one told me "yes" they are releasing on Saturday. While the other said that "they're still not sure" ...... :stoneface:

Anybody got a confirmation from their local HOH's or shoe stores regarding the release of the Gold Medal KDs . I asked 2 HOH's employees , one told me "yes" they are releasing on Saturday. While the other said that "they're still not sure" ......
indifferent.gif
I talked to a manager at one of the HOH that I go to and he told me they were pushed back until next month.  smh I dont know what to believe i keep getting different info.

I talked to a manager at one of the HOH that I go to and he told me they were pushed back until next month.  smh I dont know what to believe i keep getting different info.

Yea I told 2 employees from the same HOH's and they both gave me a different answer . One told me to call on thursday to see what's up .

Yea I told 2 employees from the same HOH's and they both gave me a different answer . One told me to call on thursday to see what's up .
its messed up either they shouldnt be working there because they have no clue about shoes or they're sayin different things so they can hold or help there friends get pairs.  either way its messed up.  

Friend is heading to Gallery 2 in Tokyo...hope they got a 12 GM.
eyes.gif
The dude said they didnt have any pairs left except for some small sizes in the store.good luck tho.
Anybody got a confirmation from their local HOH's or shoe stores regarding the release of the Gold Medal KDs . I asked 2 HOH's employees , one told me "yes" they are releasing on Saturday. While the other said that "they're still not sure" ......
indifferent.gif
I got a freind that works at HOH and she told me the KDs are releasing this saturday, and that workers are taught to reply to the customers that they "dont know" and "have no info at the moment"  by the manegers SMH
mean.gif
 When I heard her say that I was like WTF!! But she says that they got em, I honestly dont know right now tho and I dont believe her because she dosnt know **** about shoes and she might have misunderstood some info or something like that. She said there were two things in the back that everyone was talking about and that one of em was all gold and that they were Jordans! I was like what the hell!! All gold jordans, I dont think theres anything all gold except for the durants right????  So yea IDK dont take this too serious or believe it, just keep it in the back of your head that maybe or maybe not. I will be at my HOH saturday morning tho just in case see whats up and whats goin on, unless we get confirmation that they were pushed back.

I talked to a guy at HOH and he said they are def getting the GM just not sure on a date yet. He said he was going to let me know when he hears something. Don't think he was lying about it, considering we talked for awhile about shoes and he brought it up.

Nike sees the potential, of both the shoe's hype as well as KD's career... So they're gearing up to most likely try and replicate Lebron's line of success.

also, theyre profit margin is def. not as high on these since retail is so low...almost half the price of lebrons....they limit quantity, profit margins arent affected much as a whole for Nike Basetball division...Im sure Nike would be happy making $5 lebrons and retailing for $170 instead of making $3 durants that retail for $95

I still need USAs in a 10...prices are dropping,but I cant see myself spending more than $120 maybe $130 on such a basic colorway....STs luckily I got through NDC...those I can justify spending more on than USAs just b/c of the details and "uniqueness"....but now that USA won Gold, USAs have some history behind them...hopefully Ill get them eventually

need GMs too!

Back
Top Bottom