OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Crazy how kd's, brons, and kobes are going for more then j's...Times have definitely changed.  On the other hand...Jordan retro's quality is doo doo compared to these sigs nowadays. 
I agree and the fact that JB releases a lot more pairs of their shoes.    

nerfs drop this december?

nerd.gif
eek.gif
huh?????

Sorry, been looking through the last couple of pages and cant really seem to find the answer.  Are these HoH only? Eastbay? NDC?

Sorry, been looking through the last couple of pages and cant really seem to find the answer.  Are these HoH only? Eastbay? NDC?

Nobody really knows yet. They don't release until the 29th of September so there's not too much release info.. But judging by the recent releases/hype they will be limited and raffles and major chain stores.

On the first page were the post began it says release dates and it said december and nerfs were underneath. My question is if they drop in december?

The kds are under the radar. I never find nothing anywhere. I think i am not meant to own a pair.Thanks for the help........I just seen someone sell them in a forum that i joined on facebook. Damn i missed out i like the kds but never find any luck trying to cop a pair.

^  KD IV's are "sold out" online mostly, you may find a few sizes of some GR colorways. Check Eastbay.....  I travel a lot for my job and try to hit every mall I can, I found a couple shops here and there that carry the KD line out West, East Coast good luck finding anything.

Back
Top Bottom