OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Depending on the size I would jump on that ASAP. At this stage, anyone asking about a limited KD CW in size 10 + at or around 150-75 should be a no-brainer. obviously its not ideal, but chances are, moving forward you will not find better deals around and expect 200+ easily on certain sizes and CWs once they begin to dry up and people start wearing theirs.
Yeah it's a 10.5, didn't realized the prices jumped up so much. The last time I was looking for a YOTD I seen them around 120-130 I just didn't have the money to cop then.

Got my USA's in yesterday from the restock. Honestly, they look way better in pictures. I'm a little disappointed, but they will still get worn. There is no way this color should be fetching 180+. Ill post some pics when I get the chance.

hurts the pocket

http://www.icysole.com/2012/08/want-usa-lebron-x-or-kevin-durant-gold.html

I'm not really feeling my USA's anymore. Think ima sell mine and put that money towards KD V or some Scoring Titles.

If you spent 8 bills on those 2, then you need help.

:lol:

:Edit - not to mention some Air-Knight fakes.

Last edited:
The shoes those companies get are NOT 100% authentic from Nike.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I love how they just happen to be getting LeBron IX MVP/Finals Pack. :lol:

im contemplating if i should pull the trigger on those GM kd's. :wow:
how much do you think reseller will try to charge if i cant grab these on RD??

Last edited:

Damn son. Destroyed. # of thumbs up on that post are sure telling.

--

@sacking... Value wise? USA's probably hold a bit more value (due to the limited #'s out there), but in my opinion (and I suspect this is the majority opinion)... the YOTDs are the better CW. The amount of detail on the YOTDs is insane for how clean the shoe is.

Last edited:
I was offered a pair of DS YOTD's for my USA's. Should I do it? Who's getting the better end of the deal?
Nah. YOTD are clean as hell but the USA's have more sentimental value cuz those are the joints he wore during the Olympics majority of the time. YOTD can be had for cheap and you can keep the USA's. Now Scoring Titles on the other hand...

I haven't gotten any KD's since my free Rouges from NDC :smokin...it seems like everything since then has been extremely limited so I just kinda gave up on the line...found these for $100 shipped off some unknown website and I had to pull the trigger...love em!

f41if7.jpg

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the KD Gold Medals from air-Knight, didn't want to bother with the hassle and BS.

The shoes those companies get are NOT 100% authentic from Nike.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

I love how they just happen to be getting LeBron IX MVP/Finals Pack. :lol:

Other early sites, I agree with you. But in the cases I have ordered from Air-Knight, they have come with the little cards from asia, and the asia sticker on the bottom.
I don't know, i can't say 100% sure because I don't live over there, so I don't think anyone can say FOR SURE.

I have emailed them about the finals packs. They don't even have them yet. It's not like they would make 10000 fake pairs of them. They said asia keeps delaying the release date or something. SO they may not even get them at all, and if they did, it would be EXTREMELY limited quantities.

I hope the GMs are a lil easier to cop and there are more quantities. idk I'm just hoping seeing how the KDIV train is almost over...

then again. that could be reason to make them even more limited |I

I hope the GMs are a lil easier to cop and there are more quantities. idk I'm just hoping seeing how the KDIV train is almost over...
then again. that could be reason to make them even more limited
tired.gif
I have a feeling they're going to be limited.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on the KD Gold Medals from air-Knight, didn't want to bother with the hassle and BS.

https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=1590

For you 8-11 footers, here's a bit cheaper preorder

AK sz 8-9.5 is ~241 shipped, KC is 224 shipped for 8/8.5, 234 shipped for 9/9.5
AK sz 9.5-11 261 shipped, KC 234 shipped for 10, 244 shipped for 10.5/11

looks like AK has their pairs in stock though already while KC doesn't

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom