OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I just hope I can get my hands on the GMs. I have yet to cop any KDs. Just wasn't that into them until I saw these. But if its really that limited then my hopes for getting a pair are rapidly sinking.

^^Those pictures aren't helping my anxiety come release day. Very nice.

These were under the Radar IMO

Had to cop to rock with my BEARS gear for the 2012 season

copped for retail from a local cat

BONUS

Copped the GM's today from RMK. It says they have sizes even though they were 'sold out' a little while ago.... so we'll see what happens.

If anyone could point me in the direction of some "home" (blue/grey/white) KD IV's I would very grateful... Size 12.5

Copped the GM's today from RMK. It says they have sizes even though they were 'sold out' a little while ago.... so we'll see what happens.

Yeah, they have sizes now. Probably the best deal out there right now with the air parcel shipping (around 220 shipped to the states I think?). I'm not a fan of the cost, but if it weren't for sites like that, I wouldn't have a sizeable amount of my collection (no stuff releases where I live). :shrug

Last edited:
what's the cheapest price you guys are getting GMs for online? got the word from my DM that neither mall in my area will prob get them :smh: so time for a backup plan

Last edited:

Yeah, they have sizes now. Probably the best deal out there right now with the air parcel shipping (around 220 shipped to the states I think?). I'm not a fan of the cost, but if it weren't for sites like that, I wouldn't have a sizeable amount of my collection (no stuff releases where I live). :shrug

Exactly. I actually like these sites, to me its better than buying from reselling people because its actually a business. I also copped a pair of Blue/Orange Roshes, the only mens pair I don't have, so I had to do it.

Were you able to cop using anything but a visa card? All over the site they say they take AMEX/MC, but when I go to actually pay, it only lets me select visa....I sent them an email....hopefully I'll get an answer in the morning. Very frustrating since I have both Amex/MC but no VISA! :smh:

Were you able to cop using anything but a visa card? All over the site they say they take AMEX/MC, but when I go to actually pay, it only lets me select visa....I sent them an email....hopefully I'll get an answer in the morning. Very frustrating since I have both Amex/MC but no VISA! :smh:

Saw that. Only option I saw was Visa also. Luckily I have one.

GMs just went live on NDC in china. Apparently they're coming with a special box there. Was able to snag another size 12. :smokin

GMs just went live on NDC in china. Apparently they're coming with a special box there. Was able to snag another size 12. :smokin
no, it's general nike box not the gold medal special packaging one. the gold medal package didn't release to public it's special for someone lucky winners from kevin durant china tour

So Kicks-crew got a restock of Galaxies. Starting price for the smallest size - $400. Shipping not included. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GMs just went live on NDC in china. Apparently they're coming with a special box there. Was able to snag another size 12.
smokin.gif
Only small sizes left 
frown.gif

Quick question. I'm about to buy a pair of slightly used Galaxies/All Stars and there's a small scuff on the right side of the toe box. Does anyone know how to remove it? Or am I SOL because of the aluminum foil like material

^ I think you're SOL. My YOTDs came with a stain on toebox which looked like it was due to a spill of a liquid. Nothing worked to remove it. Luckily it's not noticeable at all. Kind of blends with the material, especially in natural light. Can't tell that there is anything there at all.

Edit- just tried to take a pic of the stain, could barely see it through the camera. I guess i can only see it from certain angles in different light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom