OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

Thanks for the insight bro. Repped

I'm going to take my chances and cop em, I'll see what I can do with them and how bad they are once I get em.

What website are yall copping the KD Gold Medals from? Can you send me the links and how do you get to Nike dot com China website?? Whats the link?

trading my cdp bred 11s for the kd4 galaxys this week. should i do it? both shoes are vnds.

DO IT NOW! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jordan's will retro. KD's? You don't know..

Hop on that trade now. My $0.02. :wink:

Also the cdp 11's are terrible quality compared to '09 SJ's, '10 Cool Grey's, and '11 Concords. I own all four.

DO IT NOW! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Jordan's will retro. KD's? You don't know..
Also the cdp 11's are terrible quality compared to '09 SJ's, '10 Cool Grey's, and '11 Concords. I own all four.

Exactly what I was thinking....make that trade now!

i agree with you. im gonna do it. the galaxys are way harder to come by than the breds. plus they release again at the end of the pair. i can just get another pair if i want them. the cdp pair is crappy quality. the 23 comes off too easily. but im sure this years breds will be made pretty crappy also but eh, what am i really losing here? it would be a different story if it was the 01 breds or ogs though.

thanks for your input and confirming my decision.

Nike can keep this shoe limited because I can't have it and no longer want it...:smh:

man all i need is some rogues and  amother ID then im outty, copped 7 pairs of IVs and only one of which was over retail 

this is byfar my favorite pair of 2011-12 

^ co-sign on the rogues, got jew'd on both completed orders I made on NDC :smh: the 20% off + free shipping codes they gave me got my KDeezy IDs made for like $130 :smokin

^ co-sign on the rogues, got jew'd on both completed orders I made on NDC
mean.gif
the 20% off + free shipping codes they gave me got my KDeezy IDs made for like $130
smokin.gif
thats a steal for some IDs, damn i wouldve done that over rogues anyday

Nice pics of the N7's. To me, the black N7's are the nicest out of all the KD 4's. I'd rather have them over any other KD 4. Just what I like and prefer. Galaxy's are my 2nd fave.

Back
Top Bottom