OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD IV THREAD: Galaxy Returning

I'm thinking about copping the Rogues off ebay, whats a good price without getting beaten over the head for these :rolleyes

Gotta love outlets, can't complain for $75

damn lucky for pair of shoes that never released to public :smh:

I'm thinking about copping the Rogues off ebay, whats a good price without getting beaten over the head for these
eyes.gif
I wouldn't be comfortable paying more than $150, honestly. Maybe that's just me, but I can't stomach some of these prices for a $95 shoe. I guess it's worse with colorways like GM and Scoring Title's, though.

I've been eyeing Rogues on Ebay in my size, though, and they all seem to be going for $180+ :frown:

Last edited:
Yeah i'm on the exact same thought process.

For me I'd like to think that my starting point goes from $140 they retailed for here in australia.

I want to try talk this guy down to 190$ shipped to me here in australia. Still seems steep.

Been looking for this shoe forever as well :smh:

Yes reading is essential, promo is clearly written on the tag

Thank you! i got asked the same question on the other site lol. As well as what size they were. I know its not the best picture but it pretty clearly states both of those if people would take the time. Also, gold was never available as an option for the KD IV iD, and its hard to tell from the pics, but the laces are the same ones from KDs playoff pair, which I believe is kevlar?

Back
Top Bottom